Q102FM motorcycle rant. Did you cincy folks here it?

NinjaNick

I love how guys that do a couple track days think they are pro's. There is no replacement for displacement. PERIOD

Not to fan the flames, but wanna run a GSXR1000 title for title? I can use a bike to generate money...:) After all, shoould be easy, right? You have 1300 cc's and I only have 1000. Of course, that whole power to weight ratio is a bitch at times, no?

You guys and your "I'm better than you" BS... I can find a guy to ride a Busa and blow Serpent's ass out of the water. I can also find a guy who can take an old R6 and blow Sambusa's ass out of the water...

There's exception to every rule on about every level. Get over yourselves. Neither is as good as you think you are and there is ALWAYS someone with a higher level of ability than you. Always.

Now, quit the pissing contest and just fuckin' ride for Pete's sake. Jesus...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to fan the flames, but wanna run a GSXR1000 title for title? I can use a bike to generate money...:) After all, shoould be easy, right? You have 1300 cc's and I only have 1000. Of course, that whole power to weight ratio is a bitch at times, no?

You guys and your "I'm better than you" BS... I can find a guy to ride a Busa and blow Serpent's ass out of the water. I can also find a guy who can take an old R6 and blow Sambusa's ass out of the water...

There's exception to every rule on about every level. Get over yourselves. Neither is as good as you think you are and there is ALWAYS someone with a higher level of ability than you. Always.

Thank you.

.... there is ALWAYS someone with a higher level of ability than you. Always.

In like 1989 I was in North Carolina on a twisty road - cruising very quickly and tearing up some corners. Had 3 friends with me who were all a couple of hundred yards behind me - they couldn't keep up. Felt pretty impressed with myself.

That is until an old guy on a EX500 loaded with camping gear on a rear rack smoked by me in a corner. Then he fuckin' waved mid corner to me.

I thought I was fast, but there really is always someone faster. And it's not always who you'd expect, either.

I'm not talking about the rider, jesus get over yourself. I'm just stating it's easier to ride a small bike faster even if it has a lot less hp.

Ok SAMBUSA, since I can't give you any more rep.

How is it that I'm the one with the "bleeding pussy"? I'm not the one in here talking about the machismo of a busa' and how everything else is an inferior bike. I just said that don't be surprised if you one day find yourself outpaced by a smaller bike and a younger rider. There's always someone faster.

What? You upset by the fact that I don't give a rat's ass what other people think of my bike? Maybe it's because it makes me happy and that's why I bought it. You don't see me talking down to 250 owners out there. Everyone rides what they like, get over it. And don't expect me to be offended by you hating on my bike.

no no, lets keep this one going. I'm interested in seeing how much of an ass a Supporting Sponsor is willing to make of themselves defending their busa against two random guys that hardly post here.

That and I'm still waiting on his reply to Lizards bet, no replacement for displacement sounds good but it doesn't always prove itself.

This is an argument that will continue to be brought up, but if someone was to happen to loose a bike in the process I guarantee they wont be the one to bring it up again.

Just to clear things up, I don't give a fuck who is faster, I'll go on my ride, you go on yours, but maybe, just maybe if you go back and read what this thread was originally about, and then read what it has become you might laugh at yourselves.

Personally - I wouldn't mind having either bike in my garage. Whether it be a flame breathing behemoth Busa or scorching lightweight 600 either bike has their advantages depending on the riders preferences and style.

I own a 1000 - primarily because I got got a good deal and liked the bike. However - I have owned smaller bikes and would have purchased any of several bikes including the Busa, ZX-14, R6, CBR600 etc. The bigger bikes probably fit me better because I don't really push the twisties..but I like the styling and weight of the smaller bikes.

But ....They are ALL cool!

Neither one of you should really be riding fast enough on public roads to split the difference..

It should just be enough you both like to ride!

Though .. somehow I get the feeling you two are really just blowing smoke because you're bored ...

Have any of you been on a Busa? If not, shut the fuck up. You have no clue what you are talking about. I have been on 600's, 750's and 1000's. The 600's and 750's are uncomfortable and lack power. The 1000's are uncomfortable but at least they have power. Dont like me "talking down" to 600 pilots? Then quit talking shit about my ride.

Again, if you have never been on a Busa SHUT THE FUCK UP. You have no clue how well they handle.

IBTL

no no, lets keep this one going. I'm interested in seeing how much of an ass a Supporting Sponsor is willing to make of themselves defending their busa against two random guys that hardly post here.

That and I'm still waiting on his reply to Lizards bet, no replacement for displacement sounds good but it doesn't always prove itself.

Because it says "Sponsor" by my name I shouldn't defend my ride? Let me guess, I should kiss their asses because I'm a sponsor? FUCK YOU!! :violin:

Making an ass of myself huh? Why? Because I dont buy into the bullshit that lighter bikes with smaller motors are superior?:rolleyes:

And Lizards bet? I couldn't beat him. Not even with a head start. Pretty sure he and I have already had that discussion though.

Edited by SAMBUSA