Q102FM motorcycle rant. Did you cincy folks here it?

NinjaNick

I only was able to hear 20 minutes of their show and they were talking about New Kids On The Block at that time. I was able to tune in for the last 10 minutes when they talked shit yesterday, but the station was coming in at all! Too far away. It comes in on the Highway here, but not around town in Beavercreek today.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sambusa, I don't think you put a whole lot of thought into that. grammar is lacking also.

I could do it better.

I never said I could do it better than Nick, Fucktard.

And the fact that you ride an R6 proves that you in fact could not do it better.

Edited by SAMBUSA

Yep, wrote it out of anger and was very tired right before I took a nap.

someone gets a little fussy if they dont get their naptime in :p;):D

I never said I could do it better than Nick, Fucktard.

And the fact that you ride an R6 proves that you in fact could not do it better.

hey what was that??? it was my post going over your head:D

I was just being a sarcastic asshole like a few of the other dicks that was busting nick's chops for the same thing.

the only time a busa could hang with a R6 is on a straight...

mmmmkay, here we go again. Keep telling yourself that buddy.

you keep telling yourself THAT^

they're too heavy and have a too much rake and too much wheel base to handle like a smaller bike. same thing goes for my bike VS a 250 or 125.

it just can't do it.

I can out brake you and carry more speed into a corner, and transition from left to right etc easier/faster. it's just physics.

your bike is made as a novelty of sorts. mine is made for racing.

Edited by serpentracer

you keep telling yourself THAT^

they're too heavy and have a too much rake and too much wheel base to handle like a smaller bike. same thing goes for my bike VS a 250 or 125.

it just can't do it.

I can out brake you and carry more speed into a corner, and transition from left to right etc easier/faster. it's just physics.

your bike is made as a novelty of sorts. mine is made for racing.

Novelty? :lol: You are a fucktard. Not gonna bother beating this dead horse all over again, especially with someone like you. You are beneath me and not worthy of my time.

Novelty? :lol: You are a fucktard. Not gonna bother beating this dead horse all over again, especially with someone like you. You are beneath me and not worthy of my time.

arrogant much? holy shit dude, get that head out of your ass. you bought a super fast bike and think because you can do 190 in a straight line you can outride anything on the road???:rolleyes:

any idiot can twist the throttle.

you just have to get over the fact your bike isn't top dog at all.

without even knowing you I pretty much can guarantee I could pull in faster lap times than you can on your busa.

Edited by serpentracer

without even knowing you I pretty much can guarantee I could pull in faster lap times than you can on your busa.

I think he might be right, that looks like a TZ-1 jacket. That's a man's jacket, it cuts at least 3 seconds per lap.

Alright, let's have a clean fight gentlemen. Stats, lap times, and diagrams.

Calling a Busa a novelty bike is a nice compromise. I would stick with that.