Q102FM motorcycle rant. Did you cincy folks here it?

NinjaNick

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this forum is awesome!! a busa could beat a 600 YEAHHH BUDDY lol

...fuckin' squid jackoffs

Squid? I wear full leathers fucktard. How about I start posting about all the jackasses on 600's that I have smoked? Oh that's right, I would hear "Well I would hope you could be them, you have twice the motor"

So lets race pussy. Oh that's right, your little pussy 600 wont get over 120:nono:

sam thinks because he bought the fastest bike with the most hp he can beat everyone and everything.

I'm not knocking your riding abilities sam. but you fail to realize something lighter and more nimble can handle better. you might think that thing handles like a dream but I doubt you've ever really pushed that bike to find out if it really does or not.

have you ever done some track riding on it? I'm sure you're going to say yes but I don't believe you.

if you ever do, well you'd find out how much the weight and size of your bike affects how easy it is to ride it. I bet you'd be worn out in a matter of 15min

Edited by serpentracer

sam thinks because he bought the fastest bike with the most hp he can beat everyone and everything.

No, just you and pedophile. Get tired of you 600 pilots that think you can keep up. Like I said before, there's no replacement for displacement.

No, just you and pedophile. Get tired of you 600 pilots that think you can keep up. Like I said before, there's no replacement for displacement.

that's true. very true and I don't argue it.

but I'm not saying my R6 is faster in a straight line. just because that thing has 175hp doesn't mean it can lap a track faster than a 125.

except for light weight, brakes, suspension, agility, side grip.....all of which a pig busa dont have haha

you pull 6 seconds on a long straight, but brake 200 yards earlier because you're bike takes exponentially more brake power to slow it down at a given speed and its too fast for your abilities so you over brake loosing 3 seconds. you loose another second at turn in wrestling a pig because it has to have so much wheel base. then you cant maintain mid corner speed because the shit chassis is made to contain an over sized underpowered motor. then at post apex you cant get on te gas as early because you cant manage the torque and the over sized chassis cant provide side grip and you run wide while slipping the rear all while a 600 just passed you because its made to corner.

so all that hp is a waste and appealing to only straight line woodies...

except for light weight, brakes, suspension, agility, side grip.....all of which a pig busa dont have haha

you pull 6 seconds on a long straight, but brake 200 yards earlier because you're bike takes exponentially more brake power to slow it down at a given speed and its too fast for your abilities so you over brake loosing 3 seconds. you loose another second at turn in wrestling a pig because it has to have so much wheel base. then you cant maintain mid corner speed because the shit chassis is made to contain an over sized underpowered motor. then at post apex you cant get on te gas as early because you cant manage the torque and the over sized chassis cant provide side grip and you run wide while slipping the rear all while a 600 just passed you because its made to corner.

so all that hp is a waste and appealing to only straight line woodies...

That was actually a perfectly valid point, and yes he is right. Why can't more of your posts be like that.

Also, the mention of a 14 year old on a 125, like Aprilia's RS125, is true to. Said 14 year old will whip your ass on a race track even if you are on a Busa'. I know that may hurt some of your eFeelings considering you bought the fastest bike and there's no "replacement for displacement" (That antiquated slogan can only refer to drag racing nowadays, and we aren't talking about that now are we) but that's the way it is. They are super lightweight, have amazing braking potential, and can carry some serious corner speed.

If you don't want to be embarrassed by a 14 year old on a 125, stay off the track.

That was actually a perfectly valid point, and yes he is right. Why can't more of your posts be like that.

Also, the mention of a 14 year old on a 125, like Aprilia's RS125, is true to. Said 14 year old will whip your ass on a race track even if you are on a Busa'. I know that may hurt some of your eFeelings considering you bought the fastest bike and there's no "replacement for displacement" (That antiquated slogan can only refer to drag racing nowadays, and we aren't talking about that now are we) but that's the way it is. They are super lightweight, have amazing braking potential, and can carry some serious corner speed.

If you don't want to be embarrassed by a 14 year old on a 125, stay off the track.

To add a bit of info to the fire, last year Red Bull Rookies Cup Hayden Gilam at Mid OH ran 1:35s (almost good enough to qualify for 600 Supersport) on basically a bone stock 125. The fastest I have gone around that track is in the 1:37 range on my 600 and only 1:40 cruising learning my 1000 last year.

Now for the street a good street rider can move a Busa around at an extremely fast pace for street, but said rider would prolly ride the same pace with less work on a 600-1000 true Race Designed bike. On the street it is how hard you are willing to push and your skill level as to is faster.