What else should i do with my bike?

Tomcat0403

i have a +1/-1 sprocket, i was thinking about the 1/6 turn throttle, and well...all of the above mentioned items, but I didn't know if there was something else that would be a little better and less cosmetic? I really think I'm just bored at the moment...

there's only so much you can do before you need to move up to a 1kRR! Go up another in the rear next time you need to change chain and/or sprocket.

I just ordered the Euro Racing quick turn throttle. It's adjustable between 1/4 (stock), 1/5th and 1/6th. More expensive than the HRC, but better quality.

that sounds sweet...I would like that throttle kit. I want to keep the gearing i have (i think) for mpg, and I dont want to lose too much top end. How was the fuel economy after you changed yours?

I just got it done and still waiting on 12oclocker to finish my speedofix so I can accurately tell mileage. I'll let you know.

rearsets then wheels

IMO, new wheels are waaaaay too much money to spend on cosmetics. I'm all about lookin nice, but just can't justify it. Rearsets are cool but not worth the money unless its a track bike and you track ALOT.

IMO, new wheels are waaaaay too much money to spend on cosmetics. I'm all about lookin nice, but just can't justify it. Rearsets are cool but not worth the money unless its a track bike and you track ALOT.

agreed with that. The rearsets are also nice if you are tall or need a lot of adjustment, but i dont feel like i need either. I was thinking about powdercoating the rims red though

eh since when did magnesium/aluminum rims become just cosmetic? and if you are not scraping the stock rearsets yet then you must me doing something wrong ;)

for a street bike it is cosmetic. and if you're scraping stock rearsets on the street, you're doing something wrong. if you mean on the track, then read what i said again :D