Socially Awkward Engineers on Motorcycles

EvilTwin

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a fledgling EE... if you make it through electromagnetic field theory, then we'll talk :p

Otherwise you can take something easy, like thermo, and be another ME.

/trash talking, pot stirring, begin! :D:lol:

Ill see your electromagnetic field theory and raise you with thermal fluid analysis.

Come on imaginary numbers? At least we engineer real things:D (like the dil saw)

Ill see your electromagnetic field theory and raise you with thermal fluid analysis.

Ohh you mean, "Look up stuff in tables in a book and then do algebra"?

Fun class. That what I took when I wanted to pad my schedule with an easy class. :D:D :lol:

:popcorn:

You're a fledgling EE... if you make it through electromagnetic field theory, then we'll talk :p

Otherwise you can take something easy, like thermo, and be another ME.

/trash talking, pot stirring, begin! :D:lol:

I am still waiting on my coffee, wrillo. Lots of milk. No sugar though, I'm sweet enough. :)

Ohh you mean, "Look up stuff in tables in a book and then do algebra"?

Fun class. That what I took when I wanted to pad my schedule with an easy class. :D:D :lol:

:popcorn:

Well at least with EE your TI89 will solve all your classes problems. :bow:

Well at least with EE your TI89 will solve all your classes problems. :bow:

Yea, kind of smart that the EEs would build tools like that so they don't have to reinvent the wheel every time something needs calculated.:)

I guess you could be a Civil though so you're not that bad...

Funniest thing I've heard today. :lol:

Yea, kind of smart that the EEs would build tools like that so they don't have to reinvent the wheel every time something needs calculated.:)

Funniest thing I've heard today. :lol:

Hey how am I supposed to make a living if I can't reinvent the wheel everytime. It's what we do!

Hey! What is this trickery??

You put 'Engineer' in the title of this thread, so I never bother to open it.... now that I do, I see you folks are talking about sex toys and probing?? :lol:

only in an engineering thread could a line like this come from a tall blonde girl, and the next 10 posts completely ignore it in favor an argument of which kind of math is harder....

only in an engineering thread could a line like this come from a tall blonde girl, and the next 10 posts completely ignore it in favor an argument of which kind of math is harder....
I worry!! I really do!! :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First of all, we all take the same Math courses. We are discussing electromagnetic fields versus the design of a heat exchanger.

Secondly I mentioned the dil saw in one post...:wackit:

And most importantly no amount of vagina will disrupt an engineer's arrogance about their discipline. It's an unfortunate fact that I have come to live with.:nono:

And most importantly no amount of vagina will disrupt an engineer's arrogance about their discipline. It's an unfortunate fact that I have come to live with.:nono:

.....ergo, "Socially Awkward."

But in an adorable, can-fix-shit, problem-solving way.

"Handy" = "endearing"

i like things i can visualize...

i have a hard time vizualizing electrons...

well then its a good thing we visualize protons when analyzing conventional current flow, they're bigger and you can see them better

well then its a good thing we visualize protons when analyzing conventional current flow, they're bigger and you can see them better

no thanks, i don't like altering the stability of the atom...

maybe we could visualize positrons?

no thanks, i don't like altering the stability of the atom...

maybe we could visualize positrons?

hey I didn't decide which way to draw the arrow, I just go with the flow (of protons)