Socially Awkward Engineers on Motorcycles

EvilTwin

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! What is this trickery??

You put 'Engineer' in the title of this thread, so I never bother to open it.... now that I do, I see you folks are talking about sex toys and probing?? :lol:

everything is engineered at one time or another,

and who said you could change your name back?

And most importantly no amount of vagina will disrupt an engineer's arrogance about their discipline. It's an unfortunate fact that I have come to live with.:nono:

its terrible but its so true... from day one they start teaching us that we need to work harder than everyone else to get a degree so we can be arrogant... I didn't entirely believe it until the one quarter when I was IN CLASS (not adding any of the additional work for those classes) for 24 hours a week with only 17 credit hours and my roommate ( a spanish/history double major) was in class for 8 hours a week for 20 credit hours.

You're a fledgling EE... if you make it through electromagnetic field theory, then we'll talk :p

Otherwise you can take something easy, like thermo, and be another ME.

/trash talking, pot stirring, begin! :D:lol:

you're just sad bc you can't do ME stuff. Like prove that there can be violations of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, or switch from one spectrum to another (say aerodynamics to programming to HVAC) with ease due to the versatility taught in ME. Its ok wittle guy.

I'll smack you across the face with my wittle guy the next time we meet.

well at least you've come to terms with it.

qft

aww... did I huwt youw feewings?? I'll give you a hug at the meet 'n' greet to make up for it.

it's cool... i'm gonna go ahead and go back to what I was doing before I pwned all you EEs... which would be testing the seebeck, electrical conductivity, and thermal conductivity, hall coefficient, and nernst on my material system that I came up with... yeah... that's right... bc i can do that... bc i'm an ME

:lol:

it's cool... i'm gonna go ahead and go back to what I was doing before I pwned all you EEs... which would be testing the seebeck, electrical conductivity, and thermal conductivity, hall coefficient, and nernst on my material system that I came up with... yeah... that's right... bc i can do that... bc i'm an ME

:lol:

yeah, okay nerd. Let us know when you actually do something with your "material system"