Socially Awkward Engineers on Motorcycles

EvilTwin

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, nah, it's actually pretty nerd-awesome.

Of course, given that I'm sitting here sorting Magic: The Gathering cards, I may not be qualified to say what's cool and what's not.

Yeah, we played it a lot in high school, normally on nights when we couldn't get into Outland (a little goth bar that used to be at Perry and Second, a friend of ours used to get us all in most weekends).

Then, a few months ago, I found my cards in storage, so I started playing around with them, which led my friends to do go find theirs, and now we nerd-out on a regular basis. Gives us something to do while drinking other than playing video games or shooting pool.

I would guess that there are too many lawyers, half make nothing. And doctors pay such high insurance, anyone else makes more.

Times change...

I think that article was more of a what is the top paying undergrad degrees. lawers, doctors, pharmacists, masters in engineering etc wouldn't be included.

So Jrmmiii and I Enginerded out today after the Coshocton ride and scared away Schmuckgirl, or Dath Nanino w/e she goes by now.

flip - Meanies... when will youse guys ever learn? hmmmm?

flop - errr, I don't think she scares that easily.

Dear Esteemed Engineers:

We, on another thread, find ourselves in a dilemma. The problem is that we are having a difficult time coming up with the right tools and methods to get an accurate measurement on a certain structure. The flexible, hidden nature of the structure makes it resistant to traditional means of measurement (i.e. ruler, depth guage or calipers).

Hopefully you all, the OR brain trust, can shed some light on the subject, which resides here:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?p=284045#post284045

go to about post # 212 or so. Thank you, that is all.

Dear Esteemed Engineers:

We, on another thread, find ourselves in a dilemma. The problem is that we are having a difficult time coming up with the right tools and methods to get an accurate measurement on a certain structure. The flexible, hidden nature of the structure makes it resistant to traditional means of measurement (i.e. ruler, depth guage or calipers).

Hopefully you all, the OR brain trust, can shed some light on the subject, which resides here:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?p=284045#post284045

go to about post # 212 or so. Thank you, that is all.

For volume, use water, dummy....

What's it matter to me? I'm the prober, not the probee.

we know it doesn't matter to you, you'll probe guys, girls, chickens and sheep. If theres a hole, its sexy time... right JRM?

are JRM and I the only EEs?

why is everyone and their mother a mech, what's the appeal there? I know all the chems just can't handle the math, but the influx of gear heads is troubling....