Socially Awkward Engineers on Motorcycles

EvilTwin

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew a ME once, but all she really did was go to different cities and put up a poster, then go meet people for pizza and leave. It didn't strike me as particularly challenging career path....

people like that tend to help define hard words like irony while using things like computers and cell phones to post up insults to the EEs.

(you're welcome, BTW)

i knew a ME once, but all she really did was go to different cities and put up a poster, then go meet people for pizza and leave. It didn't strike me as particularly challenging career path....

people like that tend to help define hard words like irony while using things like computers and cell phones to post up insults to the EEs.

(you're welcome, BTW)

:cool:

I can completely disassemble my bike with the 13mm, 11mm, and 10mm wrenches.

Anyone can take stuff apart, can you put it back together and have it work is the real skill...

Anyone can take stuff apart, can you put it back together and have it work is the real skill...

ah yes, but the designer type... will take something apart, and put it back together better than it ever was before.

(you're welcome, BTW)

oh, you're a funny one... my company stole your company's ceo... i think. :lol: ... that was all i had.

ah yes, but the designer type... will take something apart, and put it back together better than it ever was before.

and the macbuyver type will use an entire box of zipties...

so i totally took apart my PS3 controller to fix it...i feel good when i do things right :D

p.s. the inside is pretty cool!

i've actually had to replace the blu-ray drive on my PS3 since i was unlucky enough to have one that died after a while

This thread makes me feel so retarded. I totally took a wrong turn somewhere. Where's the door out?

We can give you the logarithm to find it but something tells me that wont help you much...

Hey, what's wrong with art majors? ;)

I did start as a chemistry major, but found it much easier to go to an art class hung over.

Actually, after reading this thread, I must have an engineer personality. I'm an introverted, depressed bookworm that will rarely talk to anyone that doesn't speak to me first. I'll be fairly social around people I know a bit, but no hard feelings if you see me standing in the corner by myself. I leave all the socializing to my wife. I prefer being alone. Today was my birthday and you know how I treated myself? Dinner at Max and Erma's with only an Arthur C. Clarke book for company.

You are so busted! :)

Clarke was an engineer by profession so if you actually read a book by him, well let's just say you are so busted!

Visit my page: http://anotherealm.com

So I just remembered that my lego robot kit can be controlled by bluetooth. I didn't have a BT phone when I got it so it had slipped my mind.

I need some ideas as to what to build for my desk at work. So, alas, a beer opener won't be quite appropriate.