Mohican Poker Run - Sat 7/18

SWing'R

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that there's enough interested that it deserves it's own thread.

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=5362

The plan is to meet up at Hales HD at 10-ish AM. I'm planning on leaving Elyria with Likwid around 9:15AM, so we should be down there at 10:15AM (Rt. 13, about a mile north of the Rt. 13/Rt. 30 intersection)

Map to Location of Hales HD

Would like to get a sportbike showing, but an OR interest in general would help me keep my sanity from the certain assholes on HDs (not all, just certain ones). Worst case I figure, it'll be $10 for some burgers/dogs and a ride through Mohican.

Afterwards, there's a lot of downtown Mansfield activities due to Bike Week if you want to stick around, or whatever.

http://mansfieldbikerally.com/pages/event-schedule

Current members tentatively attending:

JRMMiii

Likwid

OsuMj

SWing'R (but NOT the Mrs.)

ReconRat?

Jagr?

Moose?

Edited by JRMMiii

What details do you need in addition to the first post? :confused:

Hales HD in Mansfield, 10AM this Saturday

$10 to play.

Yah, I pretty much just emailed him your first post and a description of my bike.... not sure what else to say

I'd rock it, but my little sister is getting married, and asked me to be in the wedding...

everyone wear headphones and pretend I'm there...(Jrmmiii, that means you better randomly do your turn signal "duck hand" impression to remind me about my turn signals)

I'd rock it, but my little sister is getting married, and asked me to be in the wedding...

everyone wear headphones and pretend I'm there...(Jrmmiii, that means you better randomly do your turn signal "duck hand" impression to remind me about my turn signals)

Hell yah. Everytime JRM wheelies I'm gonna wave to a scooter with my hand way up in the air....

Like full on arm STRAIGHT up in the air and I'll even yell "HHHIIIIIIIIIII"

Please note I reserve the full right to limit this due to JRM's wheelieing history