Mohican Poker Run - Sat 7/18

SWing'R

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem was the fact that I work third shift (10p - 6a) on the weekends...but I think I just managed to get tonight off, so I may be a go. So how do I know who I'll be looking for? Should I pm someone my cell number in case you're running late?

The problem was the fact that I work third shift (10p - 6a) on the weekends...but I think I just managed to get tonight off, so I may be a go. So how do I know who I'll be looking for? Should I pm someone my cell number in case you're running late?

You can PM me or JRM. Keep an eye out, red Kaw Vulcan and a orange Busa (I think that's what he's taking)

Actually now that I think about it; I went to school with JRM. I imagine he'll look somewhat the same... I'll pm in-case though. I'll be on an orange CBR600RR (can't really miss it lol).

I'll check in on here in the morning since you guys are watching the weather.

Actually now that I think about it; I went to school with JRM. I imagine he'll look somewhat the same... I'll pm in-case though. I'll be on an orange CBR600RR (can't really miss it lol).

I'll check in on here in the morning since you guys are watching the weather.

rgr that good sir, I'll check in here as well.

Hourly is looking better each time I check it.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/hourbyhour/graph/USOH0549?begHour=6&begDay=199&from=hrly_graph

I'll be riding the blue Yamaha with OhioRider stickers on the front and I'm gonna be sportin my leather pants

and a bright (really bright) yellow wind breaker over my tech jacket (gonna be a cool day).

I'll be riding the blue Yamaha with OhioRider stickers on the front and I'm gonna be sportin my leather pants

and a bright (really bright) yellow wind breaker over my tech jacket (gonna be a cool day).

rgr that, looking for a leather wearing lemon :)

I'll be sporting the usual cruiser gear + a red hjc inferno helmet...

Whether I make it or not is going to depend on if I can haul myself out of bed, make it to iron pony to buy a bike stand, adjust my chain, and then make it to registration in time... I think i can!

Whether I make it or not is going to depend on if I can haul myself out of bed, make it to iron pony to buy a bike stand, adjust my chain, and then make it to registration in time... I think i can!

Quit being a girl and BE there, you haven't made a ride w/ me yet where you were on time or something didn't go wrong.

Worst enginerd evar.

You can PM me or JRM. Keep an eye out, red Kaw Vulcan and a orange Busa (I think that's what he's taking)

And due to the fact that the 'busa can't turn and I don't like to risk it getting rained on (it's like sugar), I'll probably have the SV. EITHER way, it'll be copper in color, probably the only one flying those colors.

Edited by JRMMiii

Pre-planning fail! :p

They won't give you free chain adjustments there? I spent my afternoon cleaning the whole bike, then chain & lube...took it to local shop and got a quick free adjustment. Although the stand is a definite nice thing to have...I need to snag one yet. :(