Mohican Poker Run - Sat 7/18

SWing'R

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you're a special case, an anomaly, an outlier... you're f*(king up the statistical curve here. And, you know that drives enginerds like me insane.

I have read the last couple pages of the spat between you and MJ, and I have to tell you that THIS LINE right here is enough to make me think that the inside of your home is decorated as an exact duplicate of your parent's basement to make sure you feel at home for the rest of your life. Statistical curve...enginerd. Oh, and thanks. Because after reading all this, I have to clean coffee off my laptop screen.

No they weren't but there was a large pit in the middle. There's also a rope with a pail tied to the end of it and some lotion in the pail.

I found it strange as hell so I ran out as quickly as I could.

No, the bottom line for me is if you're going to tell someone you're going to do something - then do it. I don't care if it's going on a ride, cleaning your room, doing the dishes, taking out the trash... I just get extremely irritated when people don't follow through because I spend 8+ hours a day with people on my job that don't do it (not all, just some) and it just carries over from that.

Nothing to do with my mommy-daddy issues, nothing to do with sand in my vag from volleyball, nothing to do with my ruffled panties (though I really dislike this lace). Lack of follow through just chaps my ass... that's all.

I'm understanding to a point. But so far, "ridiculousness" (to use your words) has happened on 3 separate occasions, which is ridiculous in itself. I know tons of people will vouch for you Mj and you're a cool girl, but you're the only one that's "stood me up" on 3 separate rides - no one else on here has. So, you're a special case, an anomaly, an outlier... you're f*(king up the statistical curve here. And, you know that drives enginerds like me insane.

That sucks for you and your inability to cope with disappointment. Buuut, if I'm not mistaken, I was pretty careful to say (bc you're stuck on technicalities) that as long as something ridiculous didn't happen, I would be there, and I said if something happens, I'll call. I followed through. I walked my ass over to the nasty dairy mart pay phones fed it a dollar to call you and put the phone close enough to my face to tell you that I wouldn't make it there in time. I'm certain that I risked phone herpes to let you know that I couldn't meet you.

And I'm also sorry that I have to remind you again that I didn't stand you up the other two occasions, the plans got changed due to whatever happening but I still showed up. I guess the universe doesn't want me to hang out with you. :rolleyes:

Edited by OsuMj