Mohican Poker Run - Sat 7/18

SWing'R

No no, I don't know. I was just talking about one of my local dealer locations. All I have to do is call and they give me a time to come in and take care of it for me. I'm up in Mansfield, not down in C-Bus. :D

I take it you're not heading up then?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doh! I would check and see if they can do it for you real quick when you're there. If they do charge, it should only be like $15 - $20 probably. Only takes them like 5 minutes max if they do it right away... You can get a stand any time. ;)

hey... so I'm not gonna make it... and I dont have a phone, could someone call someone that is there and let them know I can't make it :(

*edit: nevermind, I just went and used DairyMart's nasty pay phones.

Edited by OsuMj

Wow, you were so upset you posted it twice.

Hope all had a good time.

Crazy interweb phones!

We had a great time, could have been a little bit warmer but at least there was no rain!

Here's a pic of all that were in attendance...

MohicanPokerRun_07-18-09_18.jpg

Let's see, thats me on the bottom row by myself, then you got from L to R... R1crusher, JRMii, Likwid and Bonkers in the back.

Here is a link to a slideshow of the rest of the pics I took... http://tinyurl.com/mgez6d

Edited by SWing'R

Crazy interweb phones!

We had a great time' date=' could have been a little bit warmer but at least there was no rain!

[b']Here's a pic of all that were in attendance...

MohicanPokerRun_07-18-09_18.jpg

Let's see, thats me on the bottom row by myself, then you got from L to R... R1crusher, JRMii, Likwid and Bonkers in the back.

Here is a link to a slideshow of the rest of the pics I took... http://tinyurl.com/mgez6d

thanks for snapping some, was nice to get out there with you.

I like the guy in the background of our group photo... "that guy"

thanks for snapping some, was nice to get out there with you.

I like the guy in the background of our group photo... "that guy"

Yeah really, who is "that guy" and why is he so small?? :lol:

MohicanPokerRun_07-18-09_19.jpg

That's awesome.

Thanks for coming out to ride. Was really cool riding with OR folks again!

I'm glad I could kind of keep up on the twisties... but man, wide open road you guys could have taken a nap by the time I caught up.

Epic Failure! MJ bailed on us because of some bs story Iron Pony. I better not hear another word from FOREVER!!!

:( :( :( I'm going to buy a bike stand and take a look for myself. Sorry I bailed :(:(:(

nothing serious, I apparently have to replace the chain & sprockets though. I went to the pony to get a quick adjustment so that I could be on my way and they said that it would be pointless to adjust bc the chain is done and I needed to replace it. I do need to get a bike stand anyway because I'll probably need it in the future...

well let me know if ya need help and bikelift makes an awsome center stand that goes thru your swingarm bolt then you dont have to buy a front and rear stand so its cheaper and a ton more stable, can move the bike around the garage while its still on the stand too

Not that I made the Poker Run.....But at least I didn't completely bail like MJ!! :p

Plus.....I had a good excuse since GoJira & I were over in Upper at Thiel's hangin' with cbr600 Chris

Anyways...... Made it home. Good meatin' you Chris, Matt & Kevin!

Don't forget next weekend's Vintage Days. Matt & I are both plannin' on goin'

Edited by Fonzie

well let me know if ya need help and bikelift makes an awsome center stand that goes thru your swingarm bolt then you dont have to buy a front and rear stand so its cheaper and a ton more stable, can move the bike around the garage while its still on the stand too

I appreciate it. I've changed the chain and sprocket on my kawi before, it should be pretty easy, but i'll let ya know if i end up needing help.

Not that I made the Poker Run.....But at least I didn't completely bail like MJ!! :p

hey now! I really didn't want to bail :( I just don't have a phone and didn't want to risk going all the way to mohican and not finding you guys. I suck.

Well it has been a little over a year and I finally got together with some OR peeps. Only wish I had done it sooner...was a good time aside from my scrub moment when leaving Clear Fork Resevoir... :/ Wish I had the time to check out the festivities downtown afterwards. Was definitely nice meeting you guys and thanks for your hospitality.

BTW.....For all the uncertaintanty about it......Weather was perfect today as far as I was concerned. Mostly sunny, very little overcast, low to mid 70's, and even the ride home wasn't too cold.....And all I had was my T shirt with rain liner in my perf leather