Mohican Poker Run - Sat 7/18

SWing'R

Too many things to do this Saturday!! Kevin, I was gonna ride with you this weekend, but Sunday is the day I planned on riding. I have a Trini picnic to attend on Saturday.

Well, I'm game to just ride just as long as it's not around here. We can roll on Sunday, I'll have to check and see if any of the yahoo's are heading south from Bollivar. Hell, where's Tod? He'd be up for a good Sunday run I'm sure.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I have two options available for Sunday and I might add a third one of my own.

If I get FREE tickets to Mid-Ohio that's my first choice.

I have been invited on a ride not associated with this site that will be a fun one but one Jinx would not be welcome at because they like to see gear even though Jinx is faster than I am. (I may not ride with him either day)

I have a route which stays in Ohio that is 400 miles long, I would like to try. If enough local people are interested from up here I could do that ride instead.

All choices are weather permitting of coarse. I will get caught in the rain but won’t plan riding in it.

thank you, thank you (bows) i dont know these kids sometimes, always forgetting cultural heritage! (like i can say much cough 26)

For 26....The force is strong with you Twisted one.

Most of the younguns your age don't know $hit that happened before the best part of them dribbled down their daddy's leg ;)

i grew up in the country no cable so forth so when we finally got "cable" it was like 10 channels i grew up about 10-15 years behind everyone else.. hince i know all the classics.. blade runner.. so forth, (spent the better part of college catching up while drinking hehe)

Bump!? Anyone else running this with us?

Who, if anyone else, from Columbus is heading up to this???

I'm going and if anyone from Columbus wants to ride up together let me know before tomorrow morning!!

I do want to make the disclaimer that it will be weather dependent (for me anyway). I'll post up tomorrow morning whether I'm going or not. I'll be anxiously checking the radar.

+1

I'm hearing showers on & off all day, with limited sun

So, the weather may not cooperate with us.

I do want to make the disclaimer that it will be weather dependent (for me anyway). I'll post up tomorrow morning whether I'm going or not. I'll be anxiously checking the radar.

Unless its raining tomorrow morning when I get up I'll be there.

Everytime I change my damn plans for "expected rain" it never actually rains!! :p

Unless its raining tomorrow morning when I get up I'll be there.

Everytime I change my damn plans for "expected rain" it never actually rains!! :p

I hear you there. JRM is going to call me tomorrow morning, the forecast is now calling for rain only in the morning... it's ridiculous

Right now it was calling for rain all day and looking outside it's perfect.

I went to Ohio Motorcycle to demo a Triumph.... got there at 1:30, they tell me, next ride is at 2:30, be back here by 2:15.

2:15 hits and the other ride gets back.... clouds are getting closer.... they start roll call and we're about to get on the bikes.... lightning....So we all went inside, at 3:00 they say "ok, we're going to cancel, even if it stops raining now the roads won't be dry"

Anyway, radar looks good for tomorrow, JRM I'll leave my house ~8:15, if I feel my cellphone ringing I'll pull over to answer it, so you may get a call back.

Edited by Likwid

I went to Ohio Motorcycle to demo a Triumph.... got there at 1:30, they tell me, next ride is at 2:30, be back here by 2:15.

2:15 hits and the other ride gets back.... clouds are getting closer.... they start roll call and we're about to get on the bikes.... lightning....So we all went inside, at 3:00 they say "ok, we're going to cancel, even if it stops raining now the roads won't be dry"

Anyway, radar looks good for tomorrow, JRM I'll wait for your call in the morning...

That sucks. How far did you ride out? Awww, das so sweeeeet. You guys waiting on each other to call. :D

JRM will have to make you breakfast Likwid.