So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and did you, or did you not, try to flirt with V4junkie to get free beer? Did or did not Mr. Anderson pick up your tab for some wings (< $10) that you couldn't afford, without even offering him a teriyaki sauce handjob with full release?

What say you Mr. jizzle?

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

imgfewgoodmen.jpg

Had to, just had to

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

imgfewgoodmen.jpg

Gratuitous quoting FTL lolz

The same guy that ordered wings last night and then couldn't pay for them? Good on you Mr Anderson for picking those up, I know you got karma coming back your way.

I wondered how that worked out. He asked me a a couple of bucks so he could get some wings.

I took it to mean he was short by just a couple, no biggie, I gave him a couple.

I just met the guy yesterday and he wanted me to buy him a beer which is no big deal because I buy beer for friends all the time. I would have probably sent one your way later that night had it not been for your 10 beers, 24 shots, xx whatever, and then riding home story. Of course you were also leaving around the time I finally sat down to order. Anway, here comes the drama lama.

that's funny, something similar was said to me at BWR last week. I ended up picking up his wings, then RC51 picked up my tab at the last second (I got him at the first meet and greet).

Well, fool me once and all that.

In all honesty though, you should have waited until you had either bike or title in hand before you started splurging on gear. I know, I know, your girl was all into it, and I can totally understand that. However, if you had your doubts on getting this thing at all, I don't understand why you would drop 500 bucks on an idea.

That being said, I'm going to sit back and see how this one unfolds. I've got a pot of popcorn all ready to go.

Then I proceed to come back to the table later that night and the waiter brings Mr Anderson the bill for DJ's wings.

Me: Awww dude he made you buy his wings

Anderson: He said he didn't have the money to pay for them

Me: Maybe he shouldn't have ordered them

Anderson: I like doing nice things, it'll come around

Me: Alright bro, but I should've warned you he was trying that with me all night.

Anderson is a nice guy, sort of an easy target

Do I see a pattern here?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Welp the negative rep fairy visited me... apparently, I'm a 'dyke bitch and an overall asshole."

I knew all about the asshole part... the other thing is news to me...

Now I haz a sad :(

dun dun DUUUUNNNNNNN

Welp the negative rep fairy visited me... apparently, I'm a 'dyke bitch and an overall asshole."

I knew all about the asshole part... the other thing is news to me...

Now I haz a sad :(

time to get you some flannel at the lumberjack store.

did you say "pattern"?

A pattern, from the French patron, is a type of theme of recurring events of or objects,

sometimes referred to as elements of a set.

These elements repeat in a predictable manner.

It can be a template or model which can be used to generate things or parts of a thing,

especially if the things that are created have enough in common for the underlying pattern to be inferred,

in which case the things are said to exhibit the unique pattern.

Pattern matching is the act of checking for the presence of the constituents of a pattern,

whereas the detecting for underlying patterns is referred to as pattern recognition.

;)

Think about how we feel, now we have to scroll through it twice. Thanks.

Goddamn it.

More Dharma featuring Greg! I'm running out of bacon-covered popcorn!

Dance, puppets, dance!

/jk

//hope you's work it out

DJ-needle dick,

Please do me a favor and stay away from the Bike Night I put together. In case you dont read this I will be telling you this in person next week... Ill be real nice too, I promise. But hopefully I wont have to cuz you will read this. Go to QSL, you are not welcome at Wings and Rings anymore.

DJ-needle dick,

Please do me a favor and stay away from the Bike Night I put together. In case you dont read this I will be telling you this in person next week... Ill be real nice too, I promise. But hopefully I wont have to cuz you will read this. Go to QSL, you are not welcome at Wings and Rings anymore.

:eek::popcorn: Git eem Yota.

MAGS! where did you get my prom picture?? Have you been raiding my albums? the TROOF, mister!:beating:

Delete key, people, delete! That's 3 times!

oh and your, um, ghetto is showing. You should tuck that back in there... :)