Ride and Shoot

Likwid

Let's add the where you interested in going to the conversation.

I like Riverside range in Cuyahoga Falls. Additionally there's an open range somewhere I can't seem to remember in NEO towards the south... but it was members for a long time.

Tons of "stations" and a 500/1000 (not sure) yard sniper booth as well.

ride and shoot at the same time? that would be pretty cool.

there was a vid a while back of french police doing shooting drills while riding their motorcycles. it was pretty sweet.

ride and shoot at the same time? that would be pretty cool.

there was a vid a while back of french police doing shooting drills while riding their motorcycles. it was pretty sweet.

While I would never condone this activity, I would love to try this in a controlled environment.... really not useful for real life but I just think it's a cool concept.

My only issue is that I've never shot with my nondominant hand... I KNOW, I plan on practicing as soon as I pick up my new pistol, but without a throttle lock I gotta think shooting with your left hand is required.

IIRC the video was of the french equivalent of our secret service. they were the riders that rode with the motorcade, they drew with the left hand like you said, never missing a beat on the bike... so in the event someone pops shots at the motorcade, they are prepared lol.

i really wish i could find the video again. it was pretty cool.

While I would never condone this activity, I would love to try this in a controlled environment.... really not useful for real life but I just think it's a cool concept.

My only issue is that I've never shot with my nondominant hand... I KNOW, I plan on practicing as soon as I pick up my new pistol, but without a throttle lock I gotta think shooting with your left hand is required.

We chase pheasnt with the dirtbike and four wheeler and truck .......its a blast we shoot all kinds of shit,Next target is this 90 honda civic I pickedup!!!:D