Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

Hey, all I ask is before people start jumping on some girl for getting on here, talking about how fast she rides and posting pics of herself on her bike in a bikini...please please please first tell her TITS or GTFO! :popcorn: ...then you run her away, callin her an attention whore after no T&A pics or more running of her mouth. :rulez:

557-lol.jpg

What up you fine ass white girl? Why you all hatin', girl is fine

Really? Nobody is saying she's not somewhat attractive. I don't think she's ugly although I do think 99.9% of us LADIES on here are much prettier that her. We also carry ourselves with a tad bit more dignity than this gal. BTW, there are some absolutely beautiful people in this world and their attitudes make them extremely ugly. That's my opinion anyway. ;)

Really? Nobody is saying she's not somewhat attractive. I don't think she's ugly although I do think 99.9% of us LADIES on here are much prettier that her. We also carry ourselves with a tad bit more dignity than this gal. BTW, there are some absolutely beautiful people in this world and their attitudes make them extremely ugly. That's my opinion anyway. ;)

You must have missed my post, I'll say it again. She IS fuckin ugly as hell. And I'd guess her to be around 45.....

wrong im saying she's not attractive physically or mentally

wrong im saying she's not attractive physically or mentally

Well I guess the latter part of my statement is squashin the former. :D If she had never done/wrote all the stuff she did she probably wouldn't appear as unattractive to all of us. People's attitudes go a LONG way! ;)

Funny. Meet and greet, then judge.

Honey...aren't you an RN? Where are your critical thinking skills? That is something we all learned to work on in our first quarter of nursing school. NOBODY has any desire to meet you now. Had you not insulted so many of my/our friends on here it might be a different story. Maybe I missed it but I don't recall you apologizing to anyone for degrading so many nice people on this forum. Humility goes a long way.

Im not sure theres anything you could do to change anyones judgement of you after your stellar first impression

True. Unless we get something in return but then again I am disease free so I will pass.

Honey...aren't you an RN? Where are your critical thinking skills? That is something we all learned to work on in our first quarter of nursing school. NOBODY has any desire to meet you now. Had you not insulted so many of my/our friends on here it might be a different story. Maybe I missed it but I don't recall you apologizing to anyone for degrading so many nice people on this forum. Humility goes a long way.

Oh shit, you got Princess fired up now.