Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

wow. Apologies work both ways. I was hated on first.

It's called being an adult. YOU take the first step darling! I didn't jump on your butt until you called Kristen chubby. She and Garrett are some of the nicest people on here and do not deserve your extremely rude words.

Tell you what. I will meet you and go out with you for a ride. I will not judge you based on your intro. I will base my opinion of you after meeting you in person.

Sound reasonable?

I will then make a thread on OR about the experience. :)

Funny. Meet and greet, then judge.

Well.. you've got a lot of makin up to do..

Personally I have 2 theories.

1) You came on here with the intent of drumming up business and it went wrong fast.

2) You're recently divorced, trying to stretch your wings and get a feel for being single again- playing the field- thus the comments regarding being single etc. Took the opportunity to blow your own horn a bit and as in theory 1 you made a few mistakes and people read between the lines (correctly or otherwise) and you crashed and burned.

This is a tight knit community. Picture rolling into a neighborhood bike nite - in a bikini on a bike ( Busa) ..

How do you think people are going to respond? ... Well now you know...

The guys on here are pretty cool. The women on here are "hot" .. all of them..they ride bikes what else could they be?

With that in mind maybe you should start over...:D

there's a reason why no one shows their face on here i see.

Really? I have NO problem showing you what I look like. I'm not a terribly great rider after 6 years but I'm not unattactive by any means like you wrote yesterday. I told you the women on this site are very attractive.

4223_176925575082_778590082_6939910_5899705_n.jpg

Really? I have NO problem showing you what I look like. I'm not a terribly great rider after 6 years but I'm not unattactive by any means like you wrote yesterday. I told you the women on this site are very attractive.

Wow! See I said they were ALL hot.:D

what a skank :lol:;)

My chubby comments were directed towards the "fat chic jello shot pics". I don't know anyone on here by first name or face. I am free all next week if ANYONE wants to RIDE. I hate that the jokes went too far on BOTH sides and this is how things are. If ANYONE on here knew me, shit would be WAY different.