Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

Well, it went south when she called shitty's wife chubby. Not a good move.:nono:

I have been to her place of employment only a handful of times over the last couple of years and I am pretty low key and never ride when I go there. So I doubt she would even know who I was or the ole lady for that matter. I think she was trying to infer that my wife (I am not married by the way) was the fat lady from the video.

If InYaAzz reads this post. The bar I am talking about is the one where we went the weekend you came down to Columbus. Home to the "pickle bus" rider, I give myself tattoos , and "I heard herpes"

It went south when it was obvious she was here for attention and to push the bike night of the bar that she works at.

created a new thread...don't go back and shit in her intro thread.

You missed it earlier.... I tried that already. She fucked up the thread I cleaned up for her... So I just merged them back together. Now they're split again. :lol:

Bullshit! Your to full of yourself and thus makes you an attention whore. You have not met any of these riders at all and you have no room to talk.

WOW I have never seen MR A say anything remotely negative about someone so if he is callin someone an attention whore you know they are full of fail.

Okay okay, Wow I missed a shit load!!!!

First welcome..

Second: girl you set yourself up for that.

Third: if you are going to act like you have balls and play hardball with the boys you best be ready for it...

Finally: What you do doesn't say who you are, how you portray yourself to others is who you are..

Girl you have a big mouth!!!

Here is my bike!!!!! Lets play!!!!

Okay okay, Wow I missed a shit load!!!!

First welcome..

Second: girl you set yourself up for that.

Third: if you are going to act like you have balls and play hardball with the boys you best be ready for it...

Finally: What you do doesn't say who you are, how you portray yourself to others is who you are..

Girl you have a big mouth!!!

Here is my bike!!!!! Lets play!!!!

Misc-OhSnap.jpg

jesus christ where to begin............ ok ill try

It's not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean

takes a long ass time to get o england in a row boat ;)

OMG I LUV JELLO-SHOTS!!!1111!!!one111!!!!

jelloshot1.jpg

omg thats hilarious

:lol: Thanks, now I have to clean the soda off the screen and keyboard. That shit burns when it comes out your nose

aint the first time you had something shoot out your nose :lol:

I work at Nikki's Bar and Grill 6188 Cleveland Ave (BEHIND Dreamgirls) Bike Night every Friday....alll riders get wristbands and special prices on drinks.....the food is really good, kitchen's open til MIDNITE....the DJ from Ugly Tuna Saloona will be playin dance music.....really fun lil bar....ALL are WELCOME

djisle isnt your dj is he??? :lol:

What the hell am I going to do with all of these dollar bills now?? Anybody want to trade a 5 for 5 singles

:lol:

lol i know a few people who'd hate fuck her, myself included

i wouldnt but i would nominate a few. (mr a.)

Bullshit! Your to full of yourself and thus makes you an attention whore. You have not met any of these riders at all and you have no room to talk.
No you pretty much did this to yourself. Talking crap and being like "o look I'm so hot on my bus and I can outride anyone." You also talked crap about other people and the woman.
Thank you. That is exactly what I am talking about. She talked crap to the women on here and she thinks she is better because she has a busa.

jesus what has gotten into you :lol: atta boy

WOW I have never seen MR A say anything remotely negative about someone so if he is callin someone an attention whore you know they are full of fail.

ditto haha