Good place to ride for a couple of beginners

Bad324

two of us hookers are headed to akron to pick up my sumo saturday and sunday I gots a cookout and the sides of my tires are gone so i couldnt anyway , shall have new shoes on her next weekend if you can postpone

Could do a leisurely ride for once in your life you asshole. Meet me on Saturday.... I think ST and I are going to go to the range in Cuy Falls.

But back to OP, Riverview Rd is a good beginner road, speed limit it is very scenic and relaxed. A bit up pace it can be fun, but certainly nothing like the Coshocton area (although I've never been to Coshocton so I base that comment on videos and other peoples' posts.

two of us hookers are headed to akron to pick up my sumo saturday and sunday I gots a cookout and the sides of my tires are gone so i couldnt anyway , shall have new shoes on her next weekend if you can postpone

Yes I can postpone till next weekend. BTW, you're getting a sumo?! I'm jealous!

Could do a leisurely ride for once in your life you asshole. Meet me on Saturday.... I think ST and I are going to go to the range in Cuy Falls.

But back to OP, Riverview Rd is a good beginner road, speed limit it is very scenic and relaxed. A bit up pace it can be fun, but certainly nothing like the Coshocton area (although I've never been to Coshocton so I base that comment on videos and other peoples' posts.

we can do a slow ride sometime no prob , gives me time for wheelies hehe but we'll be in the truck saturday taking my quad up there to trade for the sumo

????? didnt you just buy some new toys tooooo

You could always ride down to Hocking Hills, not allowed to speed there. The Ranger knows all...
hahaha and he'll have ur license plate from a mile behind u... haha

fuck yeah he is u should get one too!!!

Other than the valley/metroparks there are no good roads up here. The road surface sucks through most of the valley,though, and there are lots of cops. It's fine for a nice scenic ride if you're just trying to familiarize yourself with your bike but if you want something in between that and Coshocton, head down south of Canton. There are some good roads there. Not Coshocton good, but fun nonetheless. Not sure what the goal is, but riding slow through the valley and constantly watching for cops won't do much for your riding ability. And it's not like you have to drag knee just because you're riding twisty roads. The loop around Atwood lake is nice: I-77S to 212E to 542N to 183W to 800S back to 212.