GI: Ashtabula Covered Bridge Ride?

armith

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went through the album... all 215 of them.

Looks like you had quite the amazing day. I'm jealous - especially how badass the helicopter shots are (how much balls did it take to roll your bikes up on the platform? - I bet that was a nono :p).

You guys are lucky to have wonderful ladies that tag along and know how to operate a camera! :)

Just went through the album... all 215 of them.

Looks like you had quite the amazing day. I'm jealous - especially how badass the helicopter shots are (how much balls did it take to roll your bikes up on the platform? - I bet that was a nono :p).

You guys are lucky to have wonderful ladies that tag along and know how to operate a camera! :)

Someone save this screenshot so next time Justin says I've got no balls! :)

I figured "when else was I going to get a picture next to an attack heli?"

<<<Just went through the album... all 215 of them.

You guys are lucky to have wonderful ladies that tag along and know how to operate a camera! :smile:>>>

There was a muddy "rut" next to the walk way, I almost dropped my Suzuki riding up there, Dwayne had my back and was in route to help me push the bike out of the rut, but I was able to "gas and go"..........I'll continue to copy past more pics to forum...