at least he had a helmet, if you wanna call it that

dmagicglock

My wife told me a funny joke the other day. What do a Hoover and a Harley have in common? (Besides the typical, they both suck.) The dirt bag is just in a different spot.

No offense to the HD riders. Just a little humor.

The 1st set of comments on the YouTube video are entertaining.

yourshitjusthitmyfan (2 weeks ago) the only cock sucker is you , , what do you ride a little pocket rocket jap piece of crap ?

calfan3 (1 week ago) dude..youre just jealous you cant handle the power of a jap bike. just FYI, my dad owns a harley..and ive ridden it..its fucking beautiful....but i also like jap bikes...and they are full of power. so dont diss em man...in the end we are all riders...except for the douchebag in this video....

yourshitjusthitmyfan (1 week ago) power of a jap bike ? ? ? ?? ?? ? I ride a freakin it465 dirt bike . ... I climb hills with it and your telling me i cant handle power ? And this guy on the motorcicle in this movie isnt a douch . . . this guy is harder than nails.

yourshitjusthitmyfan (2 weeks ago) fuckin 1 % er bitches . . shut the fuck up .

squidword64 (1 week ago) You shut the fuck up, fucking redneck inbread twat!!!!

dochco (3 weeks ago) I think he got so excited that a girl actually sat on his bike tha the prematurely evacuated.

Ha ha... that was funny. Not sure how that first guy laid it down. He was still in a strait line and just... fell over. Wow... Impressive. ha ha. The second one made me chuckle. Ha ha

It looks like he grabed a handful of front brake on a dusty road surface.

What a shame, bike didnt deserve that. lol