Coshocton ride ...take 2

Doomking

For all of us NEO riders that turned around on Sunday,and for anyone else for that matter, I am trying to find out if anyone is interested in giving another try this coming Sunday, to ride to Cosh and hopefully with the local rider's blessing and support, take advantage of this weekend promising weather.

I know it's bit early in the week and the weather can turn to shit quickly around here, but I am just trying to get a feel to whom might be interested in a ride south.

And for sure it WILL NOT be a sight seeing ride.

I know that Justin can make sure of that:D.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a thread going for a sat ride too

Can't find the thread ..can u post a link for it...plz ?

I still think Sunday might be the best day for riding, although seems like that lately everyone enjoy riding in the rain :p.

Oh...that thread...that's the sightseeing one....sorry I might have to borrow my son's Razor scooter to keep pace with that ride.:rolleyes:

I'll do sight seen in a car with my family in the back.....If I go to Cosh with a sport bike, sight seeing is not the thing you should be worrying about :eek:.

I've been watching that thread too but Saturday's not looking so nice. I could do either day.

I could meet ya in Akron somewhere and roll out. I'm coming from way east so prefer to come south 44 and over to Akron towards Lodi/coshocton.

If Rob is on ...than that's all I need to know...:D..

Tony...did you get to cosh Sunday on I 71 ? The weather was crappy especially toward the interstate.

The weather Sunday looks better as we get close to it, so I think it looks like we might pull this off.

All we need now is some long johns and a Sherpa guide for the Cosh countryside.

Any of you southern boys reading this, is interested in taking some of us city kids for a country ride ?

If Rob is on ...than that's all I need to know...:D..

Tony...did you get to cosh Sunday on I 71 ? The weather was crappy especially toward the interstate.

The weather Sunday looks better as we get close to it, so I think it looks like we might pull this off.

All we need now is some long johns and a Sherpa guide for the Cosh countryside.

Any of you southern boys reading this, is interested in taking some of us city kids for a country ride ?

I wound up staying North (& dry) last weekend.

If there is a ride in Coshocton with someone who knows the roads I'd be up for it, otherwise I'll be heading to the roads I know (SE OH & WV).