Wheelze's thread is gone

shittygsxr

Seriously all we talk about is hair, make up, menstrating, cramps, kids, man whores....u know the usually stuff us girls like to gossip about! You guys want NOTHING to do with that forum! :)
Brian you're one of the nice guys. We only run our mouths about the man whores of the site. :lol:

Ive got to get a girls password now Im really curious what catagory some of my witty remarks have put me in :confused:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got to get a girls password now Im really curious what catagory some of my witty remarks have put me in :confused:

We've never talked about you once in there. Actually I think there is only one or two guys from the board that have been talked about in there and that's only b/c they were having shananigan's with multiple people. :D Don't worry you're safe.....for now. :lol:

Actually I think there is only one or two guys from the board that have been talked about in there and that's only b/c they were having shananigan's with multiple people. :D

DOOHHH!! I told you girls to keep us on the down low :rolleyes:

Let it be noted.

You can NOT get anymore than 5 gold, 5 silver, and 5 bronze stars. After that it just raises your rep power and does nothing else. So after you get all those you should just shoot for 10,000 rep power everyone.

That is all. I'm fighting for a good bit of you to get you there. :)

Let it be noted.

You can NOT get anymore than 5 gold, 5 silver, and 5 bronze stars. After that it just raises your rep power and does nothing else. So after you get all those you should just shoot for 10,000 rep power everyone.

That is all. I'm fighting for a good bit of you to get you there. :)

how did this statement get in here Nicky? :p

We've never talked about you once in there. Actually I think there is only one or two guys from the board that have been talked about in there and that's only b/c they were having shananigan's with multiple people. :D Don't worry you're safe.....for now. :lol:

you had to throw "for now" in there just to keep me on good behavior huh :D

Ahh ha so you girls do talk about wheezle in there