Parks and Waterfall ride.

Lost1888

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I work till 8pm all week it will be a problem. It has a leak so I could pump it up & hope for the best.

If you want take them off tonight. Nikki's not working tomorrow so I could run them up to wherever to get your new rubber put on, if you already have the rubber and you could pay over the phone if need be.

Let me know if I can help.

If you want take them off tonight. Nikki's not working tomorrow so I could run them up to wherever to get your new rubber put on, if you already have the rubber and you could pay over the phone if need be.

Let me know if I can help.

IP may be able to help too, he does tire mounting.

So a pre-ride meeting spot at Ohio Motorcycle 8:15 AM, leave at 8:30 AM?

Just a heads up, hopefully this doesn't make everyone freak out and change their plans...

The KTM truck will probably be there setting up for their adventure demo or w/e... just means you'll have to look out for one of us instead of just being the only ones in the lot.

Just a heads up, hopefully this doesn't make everyone freak out and change their plans...

The KTM truck will probably be there setting up for their adventure demo or w/e... just means you'll have to look out for one of us instead of just being the only ones in the lot.

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you think they would let me use a RC8 for the day?

Last time I went there for a demo day they canceled it because it rained... Triumph.. I was on the list to test ride the Daytona... I was so mad because I've never ridden a sport bike and wanted to try one out...

But no, they make you stand in line, sign up for a bike, wait 1-3 hours then ride it for 30 minutes on a pre-designated route. Also, I think it's the "adventure" models only.

Last time I went there for a demo day they canceled it because it rained... Triumph.. I was on the list to test ride the Daytona... I was so mad because I've never ridden a sport bike and wanted to try one out...

But no, they make you stand in line, sign up for a bike, wait 1-3 hours then ride it for 30 minutes on a pre-designated route. Also, I think it's the "adventure" models only.

I was j/k I know they dont let you take them on a good run. But it would be nice to take out for a day. I rode a RC8 and it was a lot of fun for the 10 miles I rode it.

Letter A on the map which is right here http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=41.328828,-81.038987&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=41.328773,-81.038933&sspn=0.002308,0.003996&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18

It's a parking lot for the park across the street. The road is off 422.The park is a gorge/ cavern type area. It's pretty cool but takes some walking around to really explore it. So show up early if you want to have a walk around.