• I do agree with what the cops did
    • I dont agree with what the cops did

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw' date=' my wife would never be in Blue Ash :lol:

Hey, the poll is tied up at 21 a piece![/quote']

I know you were jk, but in all due seriousness... what makes this crime surprising is that it is in blue ash! Its a very nice suburb of cincinnati, and pretty far north enough to be away from the crime. The vehicle stolen in this video was 1 of only 4 car thefts in blue ash for 2007. Also, they had 0 murders that year as well (now now I don't wanna hear any of you criminal advocates go wait, this guy was murdered! that doesn't count!) They have one of the lowest crime rates in the area.

I know you were jk, but in all due seriousness... what makes this crime surprising is that it is in blue ash! Its a very nice suburb of cincinnati, and pretty far north enough to be away from the crime. The vehicle stolen in this video was 1 of only 4 car thefts in blue ash for 2007. Also, they had 0 murders that year as well (now now I don't wanna hear any of you criminal advocates go wait, this guy was murdered! that doesn't count!) They have one of the lowest crime rates in the area.

Yeah I was kidding, but since you brought this to the table, maaaayyyybe this IS the problem. Perhaps the officers of this department are not experienced and/or trained enough to (what I consider) properly handle situations like this. Now before anyone goes crazy on me for saying that, let me explain. I feel that we (the public) expect officers to be able to handle a high stress situation like this differently than the average joe would have, hell I probably would have blown the guy away if it was me too, but I'm not a professionally trained law enforcement officer. I don't have the mental and physical training to deal with a situation like this, I guarntee I would have been on the adrenaline high and probably killed the sob too but I think that a trained officer would be able to keep the rush at bay and do the right thing while still protecting the even the life of a criminal.

I know you're gonna say, the cops only human blah blah blah, but hes a human that chose to serve in this capacity and should be trained to handle it without being considered "trigger happy".

It happened infront my girfriends house. We were up and heard the shots and walked up the street ! It started by Sycamore HS on Cornell and then down readhartman HW by cooper rd. I saw 2 chances to block and stop the car and it didn't seem to be the plan here. Bad choice to run and terrible decision on how to end the situation on the police part. There hasn't been much of a stink behind it and they haven't been playing the vid. First time i saw the vid. There will be nothing done or even probably investigated. Have you ever been to Blue Ash ? Bunch of stuck the fuck up rich folks. Shit the gas staions and fast food rest. aren't even open in the mornings on the weekend, Cuz these folks out here don't work weekends. There isn't a auto parts store or hardwear store anywhere around. I hate the people out here and Fart in thier general direction !!!

First and Foremost: this cop is a liar, like many cops. he said the guy tried to ramm him? are you kidding me? not one person on here has yet to agree to that rather the opposite. 2nd just because this "suspect" is willing to risk his life and others doesent mean someone that's paid from my taxes may do the same. Why chase someone who is that desperate? 3rd people make mistakes, this mistake doesent mean he should lose his life. Jail yes, prison maybe. Many of the cops, kept this going, they threw more wood on the fire. PROTECT and SERVE: PROTECT/ Dont keep chasing someone, the more time you spend chasing him the higher probablity of an accident with innocent people involved. SERVE/ Use good police work and technology to catch criminals, video enhancment of license plate, driver id, and other things. In the end I see guy who made a bad choice DEAD, surrounded by murderers. I could go all day about this, but well cops are the biggest gang in the US. PERIOD. (PS props to ARNIE for being on the hood like true lies or somthing, jesus, pathetic).

I am going to have to break this up a bit to get everything across...

First and Foremost: this cop is a liar, like many cops. he said the guy tried to ramm him? are you kidding me? not one person on here has yet to agree to that rather the opposite.

Well, the officer that shot him was not the officer that called in that he tried to ram him (he was off in the woods...). I have already said that he may not have TRIED to ram him, but a vehicle that drives in the direction of my vehicle while im driving around, is trying to ram me. Yes, he steered around but i would call it ramming as well. But hey, im the stupid crazy one in this convo so its cool.

2nd just because this "suspect" is willing to risk his life and others doesent mean someone that's paid from my taxes may do the same. Why chase someone who is that desperate?

Hmmm... chase him because thats your job. If someone is that desperate is running like that, he prob did more than just steel a car. Whether its that he/she is on parole, on drugs, drunk... what ever the case. Which in this case, the person was on drugs and drunk which is probably why he ran the way he did. Ya, lets just give up the chase so this drunk, high person, driving a stolen vehicle can just go where ever they want to go and do what ever they want to do. Good idea! No, you dont know right off the bat that this person had these things in their system but experience will tell the officer that someone running like this more than likely has something else going on than just the stolen car.

3rd people make mistakes, this mistake doesent mean he should lose his life. Jail yes, prison maybe.

So um... if i were to point a gun at you, yes i realize that it is a car in this situation but both are life threatening situations, and tell you i am going to pull the trigger, a cop comes up and says, well he is making a mistake but i dont think he deserves to die. Then, i shoot you. Wow, looks like the cop should have chose to SHOOT ME!!! Why? because i was threatening the life of someone else. Thats the police officers job.

Many of the cops, kept this going, they threw more wood on the fire. PROTECT and SERVE: PROTECT/ Dont keep chasing someone, the more time you spend chasing him the higher probablity of an accident with innocent people involved.

PROTECT- to defend or guard from attack, invasion, loss, annoyance, insult, etc.; cover or shield from injury or danger. (dictionary.com)

So, letting a person run wild while high and drunk in a stolen car is protecting the public? Ya, i can see where you get that.:rolleyes:

SERVE/ Use good police work and technology to catch criminals, video enhancment of license plate, driver id, and other things.

Well lets see, did you even watch the video? I am assuming that you did but perhaps without audio. Reading some of the other posts would have help make you not look so ridiculous with this statement too. Video enhancement of the license plate? They had the license plate, IT CAME BACK STOLEN!!! Driver ID? Hmmm... Thats really easy to do when its the middle of the night and they are driving 100 MPH. If you saw me drive past you would you know exactly what i looked like? I didnt think so.

In the end I see guy who made a bad choice DEAD, surrounded by murderers. I could go all day about this, but well cops are the biggest gang in the US. PERIOD. (PS props to ARNIE for being on the hood like true lies or somthing, jesus, pathetic).

Yes, a guy that made MULTIPLE bad choices is dead because he risked multiple peoples lives therefore got what was coming to him.:D

Fck that cop and blue ash police. I know this area and i know these cops. They are little power hungry SOB's and just sit and wait to pull their gun and shoot someone. If u cant stop him with ur car u shouldnt be a cop! For god sake u dont hit them in the door u hit them in the rear wheel breaking the axle and chase is over! The guy stole a car and was trying to get away so we must kill him? I have got to stop reading this thread lol. BTW i like the new guy!

If the cop hadn't jumped on the hood of the car, he wouldn't have created the life threatening endangerment and therefore wouldn't have needed to shoot. I'm sure this has been brought to his attention if the stupid bastard hasn't already figured it out.

exactly.

Fck that cop and blue ash police. I know this area and i know these cops. They are little power hungry SOB's and just sit and wait to pull their gun and shoot someone. If u cant stop him with ur car u shouldnt be a cop! For god sake u dont hit them in the door u hit them in the rear wheel breaking the axle and chase is over! The guy stole a car and was trying to get away so we must kill him? I have got to stop reading this thread lol. BTW i like the new guy!

Oh yes, its definitely really easy to aim dead on the axle and break it. Good call. And if cops could stop all cars with theirs, why would they learn all the other tactics? Also, why cant they stop everything from happening with just their voices? I mean hey, if you cant stop someone from pulling a gun by talking to them you shouldnt be alive. Where do people come up with this stuff? Really now? Have you ever watched a demolition derby? Takes a while for the cars to die, and those are not the best cars in the world. They take a big beating as do the cars in the chases police officers are in. Its not as easy as you may see on TV. But hey, Hollywood is our kids' parents so they might as well teach us how to do police chases too. Whats that? You watched SWAT and the A-Team is your favorite TV show? Welcome to the force man!

Meh I may or may not be wrong, may this or that. Bottom line, nothing is going to be done about it and 2, COPS LIE! ANYBODY hear HD dropped BUELL? LOL hahahahaha.

Nope, nothing is going to be done about it because the cop was in the right. 2. I know, cops are the only people that lie. I am sure you are a perfect angel like me though! :D

Oh yes, its definitely really easy to aim dead on the axle and break it. Good call. And if cops could stop all cars with theirs, why would they learn all the other tactics? Also, why cant they stop everything from happening with just their voices? I mean hey, if you cant stop someone from pulling a gun by talking to them you shouldnt be alive. Where do people come up with this stuff? Really now? Have you ever watched a demolition derby? Takes a while for the cars to die, and those are not the best cars in the world. They take a big beating as do the cars in the chases police officers are in. Its not as easy as you may see on TV. But hey, Hollywood is our kids' parents so they might as well teach us how to do police chases too. Whats that? You watched SWAT and the A-Team is your favorite TV show? Welcome to the force man!

Hmmm i guess u have never been to a derby before.. Did u ever notice they always use steel rims and Older model cars? These new cars break like toothpics and i have seen and been part of of derbies and those cars are tanks. Are you a cop or do u just like seeing judge dred at work?

Hmmm i guess u have never been to a derby before.. Did u ever notice they always use steel rims and Older model cars? These new cars break like toothpics and i have seen and been part of of derbies and those cars are tanks. Are you a cop or do u just like seeing judge dred at work?

I have been to quite a few actually. And yes, i see what youre talking about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joMK1WZjP7g

Yes, you may lose some plastic but the vehicles are actually pretty strong now days.

I didnt know my job had anything to do with the debate... hmmm...