U P has a new bike

Uncle Punk

We now have a Zuk guy in here claiming they are better than Hondas, nice. I was in the Buell thread for a while with the Honda win.

Easy there big fella! I never said Zuks were better than Hondas so don't be getting all huffy! Everyone already knows it's true anyway so there was no need to come right out and say it so thanks anyway.

:D

I have owned a CBR1100XX, Busa and a ZX12R so I am somewhat used to bikes that are capable of going fast but this is different fast I'm afraid it's going to get me into trouble.

Didn't know you owned a 'Bird before

Congratz on the new Honda!

You have to remember that you don't need to have the 1000 bouncing off the rev limiter, use the torque it has down low and pick a higher gear. It'll pull through just about anything....TRUST ME. :D

And if you really want to get a quick butt pucker I'll trade you for a few miles down south. LOL!

let him get used to the "power" of the cbr first then you can let him try out the grown up bike

Let the games begin, I didn't get any grief from the crowd when I had the little Kawi 600RR but as soon as I get the big dog everyone is scared.

Fonzie, you got it a day later that weekend and it rained almost the whole time. I didn't know who you were at the time but I remember seeing you there. I do go by a different screen name over there, member since 2004 with 156 posts to date.

John that video is in the Buell thread I started the new bike search at LE HD and then wondered into Avon Honda from there.

Let the games begin, I didn't get any grief from the crowd when I had the little Kawi 600RR but as soon as I get the big dog everyone is scared.

Haaaa! :p

Fonzie, you got it a day later that weekend and it rained almost the whole time. I didn't know who you were at the time but I remember seeing you there. I do go by a different screen name over there, member since 2004 with 156 posts to date.

Yeah..... I drove over special on Saturday for Airborne's memorial/wake that night. Didn't wanna miss it :(

So what's your screen name over there? Who were you hangin' out with that night? I thought I pretty well made the rounds :D

I love this place, congrats Udell. Pics? Of course I know you're just kidding around I wouldn't call my bike the big dog in normal conversation it's all good. New bike ride this spring? I think it will be filled with Buells.

This is the U P new Honda thread not the Buell thread drift.

Haaaa! :p

Yeah..... I drove over special on Saturday for Airborne's memorial/wake that night. Didn't wanna miss it :(

So what's your screen name over there? Who were you hangin' out with that night? I thought I pretty well made the rounds :D

YOFDOT, I love and hate that board. I only had the XX for a year but I still log on to the board everyday, I love the no rules freedom. I took rockmeupto125's 954 to Hobicus in Wisconsin when he bought it. Then later that year I brought it back to my house from Wisconsin for TOYNUT and bartonmd to pick it up to take to NeXXt for someone else to ride it. I don't drink so I left the bar early.

YOFDOT, I love and hate that board. I only had the XX for a year but I still log on to the board everyday, I love the no rules freedom. I took rockmeupto125's 954 to Hobicus in Wisconsin when he bought it. Then later that year I brought it back to my house from Wisconsin for TOYNUT and bartonmd to pick it up to take to NeXXt for someone else to ride it. I don't drink so I left the bar early.

That's irony right there

I was supposed to be trailerin' over with Mike, Al & Brian until Rich decided to offer up that 954 for Angie & Duke...... Who I was up all night drinkin' with out in the parking lot, along with a few others, right up to the time Rich got up at sunrise to ride home. I ended up crashing on Barton & Skull's floor for a few hours before heading home myself :D

Also.... Hobie did the Loopin' Lake Michigan ride with us in '07

So were you with the guy.... Can't think of his name right now.... White guy, flat top, from OH too, ridin' a green Ninja IIRC, over checkin' out the 14 w/ the hack when Todd got back from his jaunt?

It's definitely the wild, wild west over on the .org! I've been a member over there since '05, and the demographics changed a LOT in that time. Good group of people, but I've grown tired of one in particular who thinks everything's about him, monopolizes every thread, & tends to be a braggart while trying to convince others of what a modest, great guy he is :rolleyes: Once I found this place, I started spending less & less time over there

There's some truly brilliant people over there, but also a couple others who are belligerently so & need to work on their social skills & common courtesies

Edited by Fonzie