U P has a new bike

Uncle Punk

^ Who does this guy think he is?? You shouldn't be posting and popping wheelies at the same time!!

Fonzie, those guys in that picture you're talking about are pedophiles. What self respecting black man would have GRANOLA to feed a white baby?

Justin...no words. LOL

2u4laiq.jpg

Left to Right: Shittygsxr, "Food stamps" the baby, and Uncle Punk

hahahaha

tod the bike sounded amazing i know this cuz when we stopped for gas at kawi kids place u called me, i answered, i heard waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa zoooom zoooooooom waaaaaa i listened for about 45 secs with it on speaker haha

This thread is very diverse; we have in no particular order black, white, Indian, Italian, Amish, redneck, Marine, Army, clowns, sheep fuckers. (You know who you are.) And pedophiles because I’m sure everyone from that list have touched the baby. Now, not all of you have tried to lure it away with granola like the mean black guys did but you have all lusted in your hearts.

Ride report would be quite uneventful as most single bike rides are. My goal was to make it home by 6:00 and I did that. I cut off some of 83 & 78 by going across 146. I have not been on 146 before, it's okay but if I had time the section of 83 & 78 that it cuts off is more entertaining. I must admit I LOVE 255 but until yesterday I hadn't done it going toward the river so I did it both ways on this trip. I was a little disappointed because some of the road hadn't dried up and some of it had wet leaves packed on it. This was the only road in this condition the whole ride though so I can't complain about it too much at least I got a ride in this year on the new bike. It was about half way back up 255 where I started feeling a little more comfortable on the new bike. The rest of the roads I rarely use my brakes but 255 is different which is one of the reasons I like it so much plus you don't have to be going north of 100 to enjoy it, in fact I only got out of first gear about four time on it twice both directions.

Bike review is mixed. I am not totally comfortable yet with it but I am sure this will change after a few more rides with others. I don't mind leading in fact I kind of like it because when I follow I pay too much attention to the bike in front of me and not the road. This is not good because rarely to two people ride the same which throws off my game, anyway I need to follow someone to get a feel for where I'm at with this bike, right now I think I'm slower in the skilled sections. This thing is fast compared to the 600 that's for sure. I can't believe how hard it pulls from 6k to 10k in fact when I started out it was pulling so hard I was shifting at 10k because I didn't want the extra pull from 10k to redline, this would change however after I discovered it really looses its drive after 10k which was no big deal for a while but by the time I got home it was a little annoying. The stock tires are not too bad they are Bridgestone 015s and they behave like Michelins in my opinion but I believe they are cheaper. I like Pirellis because they offer a little more feed back but I don't think they have any more real world traction. These tires like the Michelins just hang on but don't seem to give me much feed back warning me if I'm close to its traction edge. I only lost the rear once driving out of a corner and I think it was started by a tar snake that was along the road not across it. This bike is way more comfortable than the 600 but I did raise the pegs up 1" and moved them back 1". I used pretty much all of the tire yesterday and I never touched a curb feeler so I shouldn't have to move these pegs except for the fact that I can't touch them when I'm turning. Let me explain, I like to weigh the outside peg in a turn especially sweepers it makes me feel more stable, when I hang off the bike my thigh is on the seat, well on this bike the pegs are too far from the seat. I had my foot fly off the peg a few times. I am stuck between getting some rear sets or leaving it alone for the comfort. That 600 was a torture rack compared to this bike mostly because of the peg positions.

Adam, I did see I but dialed you at 2:03 I wonder where I was at then? I now have Todd's number so now I won't miss any Coshocton ride because someone can't get out of bed. I could have used you guys to gage this new ride by.

Edited by Uncle Punk
forgot about the Italian

You guys are determined to get me to shift gears. Second is too fast.

A few things I forgot. When I started riding yesterday I wasn't really liking the vague feel of the front end but this way due to the throttle picking it up coming out of the corners. I couldn't figure out my entry speeds with the new bike, (different engine noise, different wind noise) so I kept getting the feeling I left a lot of speed in that corner so I would just get on the throttle which brought the front up making it feel not so planted. Once I got better with entry speeds the front felt fine.