U P has a new bike

Uncle Punk

I have been to the gap a few times and never made the front page but the baby did.

Fast super moto that stayed on my ass the whole run.

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=04RK015F000774&po=774&pc=877

My girlfriend and I making a pass on the scooter.

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=04RK015G030063&po=63&pc=171

The scooter is just as much fun as the bike especially when you pass someone with it.

The trip did have a sad for me the THP gave me a ticket for going too fast. I think it's going to make this trip very expensive. (67 in a 30)

I need me a race scooter now. I can't believe how much fun it was down there riding it. I thought it was going to really struggle going up the hills with a passenger but it had no problems. This is only a 150 with a single front brake. I'm looking for a 250 with dual front disks. I didn't even take the motorcycle to the gap Sunday I just made scooter passes because it was so much fun.

I have texted people to get an update on him also. I'm too old to figure out that facebook shit. You kids suck.

Who was the guy on the KTM? Why doesn't he ride with us more? I was afraid to let him pass me because I didn't think I could keep him in sight if I did.

I have texted people to get an update on him also. I'm too old to figure out that facebook shit. You kids suck.

Did I also hear that nobody went to the hospital with him.... All his "friends" just continued on with their ride?

Nobody went to the hospital with him? Well, he's a big boy he'll be ok by himself with the male nurse for a few hours.

Maybe he kissed the nurse and turned the nurse gay?

We prefer to be called murses.... And we're not all ghey.... Some of us are "Bi"

an dont start that bash shit because no one here has any idea as to what actually happened.

If that's intended for me.... I just asked a question based on what I'd heard, & the conspicuousness of no mention of a member going down on here

Would you rather I give you the courtesy of asking you directly here in open forum like I did, or talk shit gossiping & speculating behind peoples' backs... Say in a social group page??

I can play it either way.... Just let me know