Rough Ride in Iraq

Meanie

i believe its a law over there that they have to pull over for the humvees (similar to us having to move over for police and ambulances)...i could be wrong though

Nope youre right, they have to get out of the way because the humvees dont stop for anything. Thats how ambushes happen=, so they push people out of the way if necessary.

Yeah, it's not like the soldiers were being unnecessarily rough or anything-- you could hear them letting off the gas as they eased up to bump the cars.

Pretty damn funny. Looks like fun, except for the whole trying not to get caught in an ambush thing. :p

Yeah, when you're sitting still is when shit happens. It's a freaky feeling when you're sitting there Like you are pressing your luck waiting for an AK-47, RPG or VBIED that has your name on it.

no doubt man. :bow: for all you guys that were there!

read the comments under the vid some make me :nono:

I have a feeling there's a good reason that I usually DON'T read video comments, especially stuff like this one. I might get brave and read them at a later time to see what you're talking about, and be pissed off.

We had stopped our convoy in the middle of some dirt back road, I forget why, but then this farmer and his flock of sheep just cut through us right in front of my M88. I thought to myself "WTF is going to happen in the next 20 seconds." I ducked down a bit so just my eyes were out of the hatch so I could watch him and his sheep, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing happened, he just went on his way like we didn't exist and he had done this many times before.

We had stopped our convoy in the middle of some dirt back road, I forget why, but then this farmer and his flock of sheep just cut through us right in front of my M88. I thought to myself "WTF is going to happen in the next 20 seconds." I ducked down a bit so just my eyes were out of the hatch so I could watch him and his sheep, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing happened, he just went on his way like we didn't exist and he had done this many times before.

had to be a odd feeling im sure........