Ride! 9/2/07

rockybalboa

yes please focus on the ride! I'm so tired of you guys acting like 5yr olds please! we are all here for the same reason to ride! Someone will always have a better bike and the ability to ride faster so grow up! I love my bike! Yet, I know there are a lot of bikes that are better in many ways! I would love to have a dif bike when the time is right but for now me and my new 750 get along just fine!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so who all is gonna meet for this ride now?

i cant make it anyway, but i wouldnt be caught dead on a ride with any but a couple of riders in this thread.

good luck to you guys/gals just looking to enjoy yourselves...........be safe!

Hey, I DEFINITELY will be there, I'm leaving for Columbus friday about 430, and i'll be there till monday specifically for the ride :D I do need at least one persons contact info so i can find out when and where we're meeting. I'm totally lost when I get into Columbus, but i'm great with directions.

I'm also bringing my ChatterBox, does anyone else have one, or should i just forget it?

TIA

Dweezel

I think that a lot of people who read the posts were turned off by it and have decided not to ride for some reason or another.

I am kind of in that boat. Plus there is another ride with people from C.O.R.E. and an Italian vehicle show at Wendy's headquarters in Dublin. There will be lots of Ferraris, Lambo's and of course Ducatis. With so many options open the possibility for hair on fire, ego fest just doesn't sound real appealing. I'm still up in the air as to what I'm doing.

I am kind of in that boat. Plus there is another ride with people from C.O.R.E. and an Italian vehicle show at Wendy's headquarters in Dublin. There will be lots of Ferraris, Lambo's and of course Ducatis. With so many options open the possibility for hair on fire, ego fest just doesn't sound real appealing. I'm still up in the air as to what I'm doing.

same here..still havent decided if im in or not.