Beginning Rider Needs A Mentor

JaysonL

welcome jayson.....im glad you are hooking up with scott and kos (at least they are sane) although kos went a little crazy at dennys, but i digress. im 6' and 215 lbs and my little '02 sv650s hauls my butt around with ease....ive had it up to 130mph and it will hang with anything in the twisties, you could check out svrider.com to find out just about anything about the sv's

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat next to the crazy Indian while he ate QS&L Atomic wings carrying on a conversation like he wasn't the devils spawn. He's not human I tell ya.

3957691118_f8d03554af_b.jpg the crazy indian at dennys.......he ate the whole thing !!!!

Edited by timotheus

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, so I thought I'd let you all know that since all this talk and Katana hating....

I STILL decided to go with ScottB's '90 Katana 600. We're transferring the title in February when I turn 18, so that by the time some of the groups rides start around Spring you'll all be able to snobbishly turn up your noses at my "Crap-tana" when you meet me! :thefinger:

3957691118_f8d03554af_b.jpg the crazy indian at dennys.......he ate the whole thing !!!!

btw - :eek:!!! This is absolutely and completely unhuman! I thought it was impossible for humans to eat food larger than their head in any one sitting! :p

Hey, so I thought I'd let you all know that since all this talk and Katana hating....

I STILL decided to go with ScottB's '90 Katana 600. We're transferring the title in February when I turn 18, so that by the time some of the groups rides start around Spring you'll all be able to snobbishly turn up your noses at my "Crap-tana" when you meet me! :thefinger:

Its not a "Crap-tana" its a Can-o-tuna, and its a solid starter mount. Much better than a 250 IMO.

I STILL decided to go with ScottB's '90 Katana 600.....

No hating here, that'll be a good first bike to learn to ride on.

I'm kinda late to the thread, but if you'd like to go riding with me for a weekend - maybe somewhere south - I'd be more than happy to show you what little bit I know about riding.

A couple of days spent on your riding skills will help you quite a bit.

Good luck!