Girlfriend Vs. X-Box: Who's side are you on?

Cypress

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i dont think its real. If it were, she woulda broke it a lot worse... crazy people dont do little amounts of breaking. And, any guy in their right mind, seeing that, would tell that girl to get the hell outta there.

yeah i dont think its real. If it were, she woulda broke it a lot worse... crazy people dont do little amounts of breaking. And, any guy in their right mind, seeing that, would tell that girl to get the hell outta there.

unless the sex was crazy good.... guys will put up with a bunch of crazy for great sex.... ;)

unless the sex was crazy good.... guys will put up with a bunch of crazy for great sex.... ;)

She looks like she'd be a wild one in bed, but on the other hand maintenance fees look to be somewhere between recent Powerball winner and the Sultan of Brunei.

I'd think that but the tone and changes in her voice makes me think it's real.

Well that situation is not going to get better. I'm guessing some major insecurity issues with her. He's not there to entertain you. Get your own interests.

10hrs a day though, that's a lot.... I'd probably solve it in a different way though....

10 hours is lot everyday. There are goods to this though. Maybe there is a cash pinch, and this is a way to stay busy and keep entertainment expences down? Maybe it's a new game that just came out and there is a strong interest in it right now. If these are all temperary situations, that's one thing. If his normal day is 10 hrs on xbox, that's a shit move on his part. And let's not level out the "fuck it, I'm not doing anything today".

Reguardless; if it's real, and she seems a bit too into it to be fake, that girl has hot scarey covered.

I'd bet she's got quite the mouth on her and nothing is less attractive than a skinny bitch with a huge' date=' unstoppable mouth. I'd rather play video games, too.[/quote']

QFT. Sometimes video games can be an escape from the stresses of life. In this case...his high maintenance, nagging girlfriend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsuMj viewpost.gif

I'd think that but the tone and changes in her voice makes me think it's real.

^ this man knows crazy! Listen up.

The "what ifs" with this can go on and on. We can all disagree based on our own perception and experianced. It doesn't make one right or wrong over the other. Fact is, the two dip shits in the video have to put up with the other one until they pull their head out of there ass and make a change.

Anyone want to play call of duty all night? Haha