best place in columbus to buy uncommon beers?

ross

I'm going to have to check this one out since it's only about a mile from my new place. Last night we drove all the way down to the Andersons cause I just HAD to have Bells Two Hearted Ale.

Ha! the kroger in gahanna has that :p

Blacklick wine and spirits on E. Broad has just about anything you could want. The andersons on the east side didn't have as good of a selection. Joe is a beer guy and gets a lot of good stuff.

Ha! the kroger in gahanna has that :p

Blacklick wine and spirits on E. Broad has just about anything you could want. The andersons on the east side didn't have as good of a selection. Joe is a beer guy and gets a lot of good stuff.

I noticed that when I was there.... I used to live right behind the Andersons off Sawmill and I definitely think it's the better one....

There is a package store on Indianola ave close to N. Broadway that has alot of interesting beers I've never seen before.

Sgirl I know they have Two hearted ale. Alot of Rouge Brewery stuff. I have been sampling new things as well as getting 12 bottles O' PBR.

I picked up the 64Oz. Bottle of Dead Guy Ale from Rouge.

The stuff is strong oofta! The bottle is silk screened and glows in the dark. :badgerrock:

photo-52.jpg

http://www.yelp.com/biz/palmers-beverage-center-columbus

Palmers beverage

yeah palmers is the shit. its on indianola at oakland park.

there are also two other places very nearby.

north on indianola just a bit is weilands market, then further north of that is clintonville market.

all three of those places have a great beer selection.

I'm going to have to check this one out since it's only about a mile from my new place. Last night we drove all the way down to the Andersons cause I just HAD to have Bells Two Hearted Ale.

It was worth it though, the Andersons rocks.

Let me know if you need any Bells, that shit is everywhere up here. Andersons has the best selection that i know of