• taste/quility
    • service/previous experience
    • other/explain please

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rick( pizza guy). im a pizza freak. i order it roughly 3 times a week. im a price/quality guy. i wont pay more than 20 for 2 large pizzas. thats my limit. we have so so many pizza shops around me that its easy to find 2 large pizzas with 2-3 toppings for 19.99 w/ breadsticks/crazy bread. i know what days what places have the specials so typically thats how i order from. i wont eat dominoes lil cesars. its shit pizza. cheap. taste like cardboard and plastik. i order from the non big chain joints. im a fan of a sweet tangy heavy sauced pizza with real cheese and meats. not the rabbit turd sausage or sparsly placed peps. out pizza shops around here are close to authentic. chunks of ingredients not tiny pieces and fake shit. i know the cost is nothing compared to the base line. cheese is your enemy, but still can turn a great profit without skimping on items.

rick( pizza guy). im a pizza freak. i order it roughly 3 times a week. im a price/quality guy. i wont pay more than 20 for 2 large pizzas. thats my limit. we have so so many pizza shops around me that its easy to find 2 large pizzas with 2-3 toppings for 19.99 w/ breadsticks/crazy bread. i know what days what places have the specials so typically thats how i order from. i wont eat dominoes lil cesars. its shit pizza. cheap. taste like cardboard and plastik. i order from the non big chain joints. im a fan of a sweet tangy heavy sauced pizza with real cheese and meats. not the rabbit turd sausage or sparsly placed peps. out pizza shops around here are close to authentic. chunks of ingredients not tiny pieces and fake shit. i know the cost is nothing compared to the base line. cheese is your enemy, but still can turn a great profit without skimping on items.

I think that is one of the things that does seperate me from the rest,We use fresh mushrooms,bulk sausage(say a little kick to it)and we grade our own cheese in house(the real stuff provolone). and even our dough is made in house.

My suggestion is .... Open one closer to me and hire me to run it for you, I needs a JOB !

I believe you would do a Hella good job too.

I'm gonna come check you out Rick. I'm off a couple days next week. Maybe I'll drag 1000rrDude along too.

Im a Quality/Price guy...I dont mind paying for a fairly high priced pizza but you better give me what i pay for...Personally, I hate Larosa's. WAY overpriced. It used to awesome when they didnt bend you over on sauce and cheese. Dominos is pretty good. But ill pay 2.75 for a slice of pizza from a place like Trottas. They dont screw you and its good and its a big piece...not some little sliver B.S. that some places will give you...Mom and Pop places are always better anyways just keep you customers satisfied and they will in turn bring more customers to you.