IWB What are you using?

speedytriple

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wear a sharktac holster. made rite here in ohio. 100% kydex iwb. lifetime warranty. he can also custom fit for any gun with whatever you want. if you got a laser on it or tactical lite. he can make it. he usually is at every gun show in columbus and dayton. he is very good here is his site www.sharktac.com

he has very many different styles. couple diff colors, also has some that can be changed to iwb from owb. they fit great they are very durable and comfortable. the leather in the summer time when you sweat will hold your body odor. the kydex will not. these are hand crafted.

Edited by vroddave
cuz i sux at spelling

Yes I shoot left handed, so it makes it real fun finding holsters. I can shoot pretty well right handed also but i am left eye dominant(sp). Shot a 100/100 left handed on my ccw test with 42 of 50 rounds in a 2inch hole. Shot a 97/100 weak hand(right hand) was all grouped center mass but not near as tight as left handed.

I carry my G36 in a Fist #1K (ultra-thin kydex version of their #1 leather holster) and its by far my favorite IWB holster for small to compact guns.

I've carried my fullsize 1911 in a #20k for years, but I got a crossbreed for $20 and preferred that.

Unfortunately for me, I accidentally threw away the crossbreed and the #1k for the g36 a few weeks ago. I have another one on order with FIST and I'm considering either Raven Concealment (local ohio company) or a Tucker Gunleather holster for the 1911.

G27 in a Kholster IWB

SL370256.jpg

i just got my D.M. Bullard IWB in the mail, i wore it for about an hour when i went running some errands, and im not that impressed with it. my kholster is far more comfortable so far.

SL370261.jpg

i like the look of the DM Bullard, just not that comfy. The kholster is ugly looking, but is just plain comfortable to wear