Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

10 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

I don't think I could commute in big city bullshit traffic everyday. I don't have that kind of patience to deal with idiots.

The idiots are just part of the big city driving frustration.The traffic lights that last forever is enough to drive me nuts!

• Upvote 1

On July 5, 2016 at 6:12 AM, ReconRat said:

Years ago there used to be one on north 270 and one on 315 that would deliberately do that in the mornings. They were self proclaimed vigilantes for freeway "safety". Both were removed by police, but it took a while. It got bad, made the news, caused other people to join in the blockade, across all lanes. It was nuts.

In the end I think these losers just like the attention. 

On July 5, 2016 at 10:25 AM, motocat12 said:

One picked up his daughter who worked near me and got off at the same every afternoon.  What shocked me is the amount of people who slow down instead of honking, or passing on the right lane, or tailgating.  

The fact that they think their speedometer is absolute and everyone's read  the same explains their mindset. I drove a housemate's Hyundai excel that red 10kph low and people would blow by on surface streets with speeding cameras when you were "going the limit".

I'm confused by the reasons your shocked. When passing on the right it just causes more BS when it's 10 cars stuck behind the jerk off in the left lane and there's semis rolling in the right. I don't tail get but I make it known I'm there and they should get over. 

1 hour ago, Gump said:

I'm confused by the reasons your shocked. When passing on the right it just causes more BS when it's 10 cars stuck behind the jerk off in the left lane and there's semis rolling in the right. I don't tail get but I make it known I'm there and they should get over. 

The front Driver's goal is to fuck traffic up, they never get over. I saw him get off the entrance ramp and cut straight over three lanes. 

On 7/5/2016 at 11:18 AM, Bad324 said:

I had a friend that did this. One day on his usual commute I happened to be going the same way from an install so I gave him an ohio pass then brake checked him. He nearly shit his pants and got him to stop doing that because one day it was gonna be someone who wasn't me and took it further 

None of my friends would do that. Maybe you should rethink your whole relationship with this guy.

Just had my first accident in 15 years of driving. Rear ended by a stupid bitch trying to pass me while i was turning into a parking lot.

Worst part is, my 3 year old was with me... Everyone appears to be ok, she was acting funny, but I was advised to let her take her nap and see how she was acting after it.

Edited by zx3vfr

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

None of my friends would do that. Maybe you should rethink your whole relationship with this guy.

this was a college buddy so that was almost 10 years ago when this happened 

1 hour ago, zx3vfr said:

Just had my first accident in 15 years of driving. Rear ended by a stupid bitch trying to pass me while i was turning into a parking lot.

Worst part is, my 3 year old was with me... Everyone appears to be ok, she was acting funny, but I was advised to let her take her nap and see how she was acting after it.

Well, if you are worried about any kind of concussion, thats like the worst thing you could do. Glad to hear you guys are ok.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Well, if you are worried about any kind of concussion, thats like the worst thing you could do. Glad to hear you guys are ok.

definitely not a concussion her eyes never dilated and she didn't have any indication she was dizzy or had a headache , she just woke up and she is fine. We were more concerned about any neck or back pain but she is cheery as can be right now.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Casper said:

Blink 182 just took the top spot on Billboard, Pokemon is the top game, and a Clinton is about to be in office. What the fuck is going on!?

And you actually fixed something around here. World is upside down man.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Casper said:

Blink 182 just took the top spot on Billboard, Pokemon is the top game, and a Clinton is about to be in office. What the fuck is going on!?

Wtf is actually voting for her? Those that can't read?

On 7/10/2016 at 7:32 PM, motocat12 said:

Just bought an $3.79 gallon of ethanol free 90 from a marina. Have a few more millimeters to squirt out of the tank so I can get the most ethanol freeness out of the experiment. 

Can you actually tell the difference?