Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

9 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/5598596485.html

this was my dads, he sold it last year and now appears to be for sale. It was impeccably maintained. You should jump on it.

aw man and I tried to get this guy to trade my pool table for it too :lol:

• Upvote 1

New rear tire mounted. No idea why it costs an extra $70 for shops to take off the rear tire and re-mount; literally 10 minutes of work all-in.

New yuasa sexily charged battery filled with japanese tears for the duc too. Hopefully get to ride it around a bit tomorrow. Unless the starter motor is bad... or the solenoid... god damn ducatis.

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

I never can find a reason why people with flat tires jack down the car onto the brake rotor on the side of the road. DO they take the jack to go steal a tire from someone's car who's at work? Are they afraid someone's going to steal their jack. No parking brake afraid it;s going to roll away. Today they had a 2nd car with people hanging out.

I guess the fact that they did a spare tire delete  "Fucking race beater" or never do air/maintenance on their car could lead to many odd reasons.  

On 6/16/2016 at 10:20 AM, Tonik said:

I had a really bad food trip, other than Thursday.  Just couldn't get a decent meal. I am still hungry, been eating for days.

If Dan would of killed the bear, we all would of ate good. 

I felt this way when we left so, we stopped at Shoney's and filled up On the way home.

3 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Nope. Most FJR guys are running the Garmin ones with their GPS, but it's pricey.

That sucks.  Connie has TPMS but no cruise control.   FJR has cruise but no TPMS.  I guess that is why the K1600 is so highly appreciated.  

Just now, Connie14 said:

That sucks.  Connie has TPMS but no cruise control.   FJR has cruise but no TPMS.  I guess that is why the K1600 is so highly appreciated.  

Yeah, too bad the K1600 is a different price bracket :)

4 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

A good used K16 can be had in the mid teens, but new they're quite a financial obligation.  But that I-6 sounds incredible.....someday I just may take that plunge

Oh they sound wicked. I've been in the BMW ownership, and it's expensive.

20 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Oh they sound wicked. I've been in the BMW ownership, and it's expensive.

26 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

A good used K16 can be had in the mid teens, but new they're quite a financial obligation.  But that I-6 sounds incredible.....someday I just may take that plunge

They are very nice.   The maintenance can also be expensive.   I recently bought a trailer from someone that has one.   It sounds really good, and they handle really well.