Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I did put them on top of the SUV when i parked the bike, then put them in the suv when i left in the suv, brought them in with the mail, and found the 2nd one under yesterdays same-ads-as-last-week junk mail.

I bought pink boxing handwraps because anything black blends in with 50% of my stuff that's black. Ironically clear objects are my next most often misplaced item.

12 hours ago, motocat12 said:

I did put them on top of the SUV when i parked the bike, then put them in the suv when i left in the suv, brought them in with the mail, and found the 2nd one under yesterdays same-ads-as-last-week junk mail.

I bought pink boxing handwraps because anything black blends in with 50% of my stuff that's black. Ironically clear objects are my next most often misplaced item.

Some days I swear that I walk into my house, turn around, shut my eyes and toss my key ring over my shoulder in a random direction.  The following morning I run around the house in a panic looking for them while trying to get out the door for work.  I try to put my keys and wallet in the same place every night but once in a while I get distracted.

Had a guy get pissed cause i tried to pass him on the right this morning (both in cars so it wasn't a bike thing). He was going 30 in a 35 but probably hit 50+ as i tried to pass him. He made sure i was behind him as it went down to one lane. Continuously gave me the bird and stared at me in his mirrors for several miles until i finally had to turn. 

He was a special kind of crazy and i didn't give him the satisfaction of tailgating him or giving middle finger. I know he wanted it to escalate. 

you need to watch more of those excellent russian dash cam videos and serve up some justice with catastrophic road rage.  they always think they want to escalate, until they find out just how fucking crazy is too cray cray

• Upvote 3

I've taken out quite a few cicadas in the past week. 5 today, at 90 mph they feel like getting hit point blank range with a paint ball, of course they can't hit jacket or pants or gloves or helmet, they go right into my neck..

I've taken out quite a few cicadas in the past week. 5 today, at 90 mph they feel like getting hit point blank range with a paint ball, of course they can't hit jacket or pants or gloves or helmet, they go right into my neck..

I caught some kind of bug coming up 71 north today at about that speed, yup right to the neck.

Sent from my iPhone.

3 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Dont do a wellness screening a day after you come back from vacation.

I hate those.   They always want to put me on the "Special Snowflake Fat Body Improvement Plan".  

• Upvote 1

I don't regret a thing I ate on vacation lol. I will go back in a few months to make sure i stabilize back into better numbers. It's free for me since I have essentially a doctor's office that my company runs inside my building lol. Nurse practitioner and all.

Sent from my iPhone.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I don't regret a thing I ate on vacation lol. I will go back in a few months to make sure i stabilize back into better numbers. It's free for me since I have essentially a doctor's office that my company runs inside my building lol. Nurse practitioner and all.

Sent from my iPhone.

Strangely, I lost 2lbs down at the gap. I can tell you how too, Dan trying to hot-hatch the kia crossover. 

Just now, what said:

Strangely, I lost 2lbs down at the gap. I can tell you how too, Dan trying to hot-hatch the kia crossover. 

I had a really bad food trip, other than Thursday.  Just couldn't get a decent meal. I am still hungry, been eating for days.