Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:23 PM, JustinNck1 said:

Just finished installing my new tank bag. 

20160713_175914_zpsr1epkjlh.jpg

Looks like a good place to take a nap. What's that held on by, super glue?

25 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

http://bgr.com/2016/07/14/pokemon-go-at-work-boeing-ban/

Employees can’t stop playing Pokemon Go at work, so Boeing had to ban it.

I'm amazed how workers ever won the phone time at work in the first place.

Ya I don't understand. We're allowed to have our phone at our desks, but if we are using them during work time we have some explaining to do. I bump mine every 30 minutes or so just to make sure no one is trying to get a hold of me, that or on the occasion I need to do an app walk through for someone. 

Just picked up a new compact laptop and Camelbak for my Gap Trip. Haven't bought a laptop in 7 years, I forgot about how much bloatware they have.

I found my camel back to be more of a pain on the ass than it was worth on the bike. Went with a extra ram ball and a cup holder if I need it but usually just chug a whole bottle of water at every gas stop and keep 3 or 4 in my bag.

4 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I found my camel back to be more of a pain on the ass than it was worth on the bike. Went with a extra ram ball and a cup holder if I need it but usually just chug a whole bottle of water at every gas stop and keep 3 or 4 in my bag.

I used to wear one back when I rode dirt bikes, so i just bought a new bladder for $9 and figured i would give it a try.

• Upvote 1

I used to wear one back when I rode dirt bikes, so i just bought a new bladder for $9 and figured i would give it a try.

I just hate refilling it and usually the water was piss warm and keeping it cleaned out when not using it. Don't know I think just throwing some bottles on my bag is easier. But everyone's different.

9 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Just picked up a new compact laptop for my Gap Trip. I forgot about how much bloatware they have.

I bought a business grade one once, they had a buy 3 get one free and the buyer sold the 4th. Nothing! Or you can always reinstall

On 7/16/2016 at 8:28 AM, motocat12 said:

http://bgr.com/2016/07/14/pokemon-go-at-work-boeing-ban/

Employees can’t stop playing Pokemon Go at work, so Boeing had to ban it.

I'm amazed how workers ever won the phone time at work in the first place.

wth? When I worked for a defense contractor, we couldn't bring phones and stuff into the building...