Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

9 minutes ago, alienpi said:

The GSXS is awesome, it was on my short list when I was shopping, but I couldn't pass the deal (generous discount, SS swingarm, upgraded steel lines, and unique look) on the CB1KR.  

You surely didn't go wrong with the Honda.  I was thinking really hard about a leftover CB1000 that was sitting at Comp Accessories but ABS was high on the want list.

17 minutes ago, Wojo72 said:

You surely didn't go wrong with the Honda.  I was thinking really hard about a leftover CB1000 that was sitting at Comp Accessories but ABS was high on the want list.

That's where I got mine, you were probably looking at the same white 2013 that I got earlier this year. That's cool, because I was really looking at the GSXS.

Watched a driver on the outerbelt pretty far ahead looking like he was pulling over from the slow lane to the breakdown lane then turn sharply into the guardrail and ricochet back over 1 1/2 lanes without hitting anyone. They kept on driving and went off the next exit. So that's how cops keep getting hit. Car was murdered out, all black big rims covered tail lights, privacy tint 

16 hours ago, motocat12 said:

Tonight's forecast "Ice pellets" never heard that before, thought they were making fake weather forecast news now.

Ice Pellets (abbrev. IP) Same as Sleet;

is sleet un-PC now? ice pellets climate change on attack?

sleet google results 7 million

ice pellets 300k

The aviation industry has been using "ice pellet" for some time now.  The U.S. has been moving more toward a global aviation standard through much of my career, but more quickly the last 10 years.  My theory is that ice pellet is better understood internationally than the term sleet.  Much like the switch to "line up and wait" from "position and hold" when taking the runway.  

On 11/30/2016 at 3:34 PM, Bad324 said:

Well shit I really want this Firebird but this seems a heck of a deal and costs half as much 

IMG_2982.PNG

You won't do it... 

On 12/1/2016 at 8:29 AM, Isaac's Papa said:

IMG_5356.JPG

You've gone full blown hipster. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Casper said:

IMG_5356.JPG

You've gone full blown hipster. 

Food establishments homeless are leaning toward homeless. 

"  but I got a free $5 coffee from the Starbucks lady this morning (third freebie this week) and my lunch server gave me IPA and lobster bisque on the house. This has happened several times 

1 hour ago, Wandering Soul said:

They're doing fine...wait 'til Grandpa shows up with a Sportster basket case... ;)

Grandpa already has plenty of basket cases in his stable that I end up taking care of half the year whiles he's in Florida including 1 of the 2 Harley's, 2 of the 3 boats, 1 jet ski, 1 RV, 1 65 GTO, 2 Enclosed trailers and a house