Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

18 hours ago, what said:

@Isaac's Papa should check out the new michael moore doc, he goes and schmoozes with the ducati folk on their 2 hour lunch breaks and talks to them about their annual 12 weeks of paid vacation. 

Biggest mistake ever was looking at the paid holidays for our over-seas offices.

Why couldn't we have assimilated that part of other cultures here :mad:

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Meaning that most of the rest of the year they have 3 day weekends? Dont give me another reason to move to Australia.

literally everything will murder you in the most painful way possible just to watch you die. 

there ya go, you don't want to move there anymore. 

The lightning over there triggers killer asthma...even in people that never had it before.  But yea, the motorcycling in the Blue Mountains was really cool and the people I rode with are some of the greatest I've ever met. 

oops

A computer virus forced Licking County government leaders to shut down all of their computer and phone systems indefinitely.

All county offices were set to reopen Wednesday, but online access and landline telephones were not expected to be available until further notice"

Nothing like sucking down a cup of coffee that has cooled for 15min and think "damn that was good, I think ill have another" and forget that the refilled cup is now scalding hot and take a big gulp. :confused:

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Please don't let the politics bleed into the random thoughts thread, only so much BS arguing I can take. My waiters aren't tall enough.

+1

We have a whole forum for that, which I pollute regularly. Politics has generally been left out of the other threads, especially this one. 

5 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Please don't let the politics bleed into the random thoughts thread, only so much BS arguing I can take. My waiters aren't tall enough.

Agreed. If this place turns in to Facebook you might finally be able to get rid of another Bikeless Brian

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

21 minutes ago, Tonik said:

+1

We have a whole forum for that, which I pollute regularly. Politics has generally been left out of the other threads, especially this one. 

21 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Agreed. If this place turns in to Facebook you might finally be able to get rid of another Bikeless Brian

Post moved to appropriate thread...carry on 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bowdog said:

I used to live about an hour north of there...Mid April is about the norm.

Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be late March this year and can time it perfectly for a birthday gift to myself