Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I'm very random, as is my ability to think.

So if one in the hand is worth two in the bush, does that mean there is a maximum of four in the bush per person?:rolleyes:

If a person from Virginia is a Virginian, from Ohio an Ohioan, Kentucky a Kentuckian, why are people from Michigan still idiots?:p

Does anyone really feel better or have a brighter perspective on their career outlook when their told their being given a growth oportunity instead of just being told their being laid off? :wtf:

If we were really mad about the banks paying their top executives big money bonuses, wouldn't we simply withdraw our accounts? :confused:

If you reach absolute zero science says time would stop! :eek: So does time go faster if you're set on fire?:o

I saw an add on Craigslist advertising a Motorcycle that was an 06' with only 200 miles on the speedo! The owner said he rides it all the time and is a great bike. So I asked how in the world the bike only has 200 miles? Turns out the speedometer cable is broken.:mad:

"racecar" is the same spelled forwards and backwards.;)

Are pot belly pigs just pets or are they good eating too?:moo:

I've decided that owning one motorcycle makes you a rider

two and you're an enthusiest

three you're an avid enthusiest

four you're a mechanic

five you're a great customer of a mechanic

six you're a collector

seven you're someone I want to know better

eight you're hogging them

nine you're suffering from an illness

ten or more and you're Jay Leno:flag:

Damn thats like a month away

I know, it sux. No weekends free til then though :nono:

I was thinking about taking it down today but I'd have to take the kids. My daughter would be okay, but my 3 yr old boy would end up burning the shop down. He's an evil little fucker :lol:

it's going on a week since I've been able to take the bike out for a spin.... rain sux

:rulez: I'll have to check but I do believe the top secret rules of OR allows people living in areas south of Ohio to be banned, tared and feathered for comments like this during the months of Dec, Jan, and Feb. :mad:

Casper, please help me out here! :p

:rulez: I'll have to check but I do believe the top secret rules of OR allows people living in areas south of Ohio to be banned, tared and feathered for comments like this during the months of Dec, Jan, and Feb. :mad:

Casper, please help me out here! :p

believe the secret rules also call for spell check :bigfinger::D