Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Has anyone ever ridden in an airboat? I've always wanted one of these, but I don't really want to move to the FL swamplands or the bayou.

F*(kin' sweet.

I've been on a LCAC before. Does that count?

LCAC_offloading.jpg

also LAV-25s are somewhat amphib. (8-wheeler lower right)

25mm chain gun makes shit go away. When you rock the gun you will make romance explosion in your pants.

In additional to hovercrafts and airboats, I'd like to try this once - Watercross, what you do with your snowmobile in the summer. I've seen them skip across ponds every now and again as a one-time showboat-type thing, but this makes jet skis look amateur.

http://www.iwausa.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2M2kyaS5Qs&feature=player_embedded

WTF is wrong with me, I HATE the water and all the cool stuff I've posted is water-related.

• 1 month later...
How do the blind know when to stop wiping? Smell?

Did you steal that from Max Power, or did he steal it from here? I saw it posted on FB by him e a few days ago, and I'm guessing that one of you ripped it from the other. Or, coincidence? :dunno:

why beg and beg for a $1000 SLR camera for years, then never take it out and use it for fear of it breaking?

I got the DSLR, and last year replaced it with a better, and hardly use it! I'm not afraind of breaking it, just don't think to get it out and use it! I really have way to much invested in photo gear to be letting it sit......

Did you steal that from Max Power, or did he steal it from here? I saw it posted on FB by him e a few days ago, and I'm guessing that one of you ripped it from the other. Or, coincidence?

I stole it. It was too funny to pass up. I've got a buddy who is blind and I wanted to ask him, but then I realized he doesnt facebook. :dunno: