Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I have PMS ..... Parked Motorcycle Syndrome

just rub some massengill in your exhaust, you'll get over it. :)

Just found out it's US$300 bucks to rent a 650 for a day in Brisbane, Australia. Goddamnit so much. US$200 for a 125 scooter. Looks like I'll have to try and find someone to leech off of.

Did you get it hooked up to take me with you yet !!

Sorry man, I got chopped from 3 weeks to 1.5/2. Apparently the expenses are pretty ridiculous out there for the little tiny plants we have to visit. so chances are I'll be in Brisbane and one other place.

I had a dream there were good and bad zombies but you couldn't tell untill you were already in battle, then i flew down the river on my shuttle craft and pretended to be human?

I had a dream there were good and bad zombies but you couldn't tell untill you were already in battle, then i flew down the river on my shuttle craft and pretended to be human?

My dreams usually involve 2 redheaded midgits a 6' blonde a hottub and a large Donatos pizza but hey different strokes for differt folks.

Man, you're dreaming about shuttle crafts again? You need to find one and buy it.

lol...

Don't feel bad...I remember those. Do you remember the dancing bumble bee that had beeping music sound? It was entertainment. The internet before there was an internet? It was called Synergy or something. Chatting back and forth was about it.

I remember my Apple IIe, I had dual disk drives and an 80 column card, which would increase the amount of text that would appear on the screen.I only had 4 games, Dr J Vs larry bird basketball, an Olympic sports game, Castle Wolfenstien, and a war game called Beachhead.