Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Yota always takes picts of his handi work and shows em off ,you're wierder than he is so I was sure you did too .

Man did I get fuckered into looking at one of those stored on his phone... =/

Yota always takes picts of his handi work and shows em off ,you're wierder than he is so I was sure you did too .

I don't know about all that. I haven't met yota, other than just in passing at a bike night or so, but from what I've seen on here, he's got weird mastered!!! :lol:

I was thinking you had a pretty good run on weird, but then I remembered that you're a hillbilly, and that explains that.

random thought: i should really just use the vise and hacksaw in my garage rather than trying to use my benchmade/emerson folder with the worthless titanium blade to cut plastic plumbing pipe. that way i can reduce the number of times i stab my middle knuckle with a blade tip infested with 25+ years of food disposal and sink gunk. i'm pretty sure that shit hit the bone.

oh well, this will just give me an excuse to get ninja robot hands. you are all fucking doomed when i get my ninja robot hands. so is my wang.

If jcroz sends me another PM on how we should be running this site I'm gonna do something.

Don't know what yet. But something. Maybe have a beer. Hmmm....

Ooo I bet we'd all like to see those PM's! :lol: Especially if he's naming names :eek:

PBR me ASAP! (Says Jagr, I drink rum and coke, or bud select)