Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Got rear ended this morning on my way to work by a Dickweed in a Tundra. Glad I wasn't on the bike. Nobody hurt and minimal damage to the beater car. FUCKERS!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Sounds like a free $1,000 to me. Go get a high estimate and you're all set!

That's the only thing I dobt like about them is the low seat, but once rolling it dosnt matter.

Yeah I agree. It kinda has a cruiser seating position almost. I definitely dont have to worry about that on the FJR. Yamaha's engineers and test riders must all be over 6 foot, cause its a stretch for me.

So when we took out or mortgage many years ago we decided to take out disability insurance on the payments. After a couple of years I decided it was a waste of money and wanted to discontinue it and I was informed that it was for the life of the loan and could not be canceled. Very well.

Well last month I filed my second claim against this policy and was very happy I still had it. Once was last year when I was off work for over 2 months with a broken arm and now another 7 weeks with my finger.

So today I get a letter in the mail saying they "have decided at this time to discontinue my policy effective 10-15-15"

It's funny how that works.

• Upvote 1

If you're named Bob, Mike, Jim, or Chris, yet your work emails containing your full name such as James, Michael, Robert, Christopher, I hate you. I'll avoid communicating with you. It's annoying, nothing more, not more formal, nothing more than annoying.