Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

It always surprises how easy it is to over tighten bolts on a bike and or cars. I installed my new rotor bolts on my bike and i just gave them a decent snugging with the hex wrench. Then i went to the tool box and got my torque wrench set it to 23lbs and commenced to tighten them. And 7 of the 10 were already tight enough or too tight. So follow you shop manuals folks because a over tightened bolt can be just as dangerous as a under tightened one becuase they can snap off due to too much pressure prob when you least want it to.

It always surprises how easy it is to over tighten bolts on a bike and or cars. I installed my new rotor bolts on my bike and i just gave them a decent snugging with the hex wrench. Then i went to the tool box and got my torque wrench set it to 23lbs and commenced to tighten them. And 7 of the 10 were already tight enough or too tight. So follow you shop manuals folks because a over tightened bolt can be just as dangerous as a under tightened one becuase they can snap off due to too much pressure prob when you least want it to.

I go by the sound of the impact gun...

Apparently North America ran out of IPv4 addresses last night.

Sent from my iPhone.

I thought that was supposed to have already gone down?  All of my equipment at home is IPv6, although I still use IPv4 on the LAN side.

Why do obituaries cost so much? Last spring we had a aution and I took out a quarter page ad in our local newspaper and it cost $500 for the whole week (6days).

Today we submitted a obituary that was about a third of a column (1/9th of a page) and ot was $105 for just the one day. Almost seem like they are Tako g advantage of somone dying. :(

My mind is full of Fuck. I just spent 15 minutes listening to a Bluegrass band that does Metallica songs. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Hayseed Dixie?

Their version of Gin and Juice is better than the original.

Too lazy to find link.

I had a Terrifying dream containing the Starship Enterprise, an airliner, armies, whores, spies, an old pilot who could fly the airliner and the Enterprize. Then the airliner was high jacked and crashed in Jaimaca, by the old pilot who was supposed to turn it back into the Enterprize like a transformer using his laptop while we're sitting in the "trunk" of the airliner with bucket seats. After the crash somehow there was more espionage, I was being chased by a whore and I was driving a golf cart on the city streets and up and down flights of stairs in an old western town whore house.

Truly terrifying.

I had a Terrifying dream containing the Starship Enterprise, an airliner, armies, whores, spies, an old pilot who could fly the airliner and the Enterprize. Then the airliner was high jacked and crashed in Jaimaca, by the old pilot who was supposed to turn it back into the Enterprize like a transformer using his laptop while we're sitting in the "trunk" of the airliner with bucket seats. After the crash somehow there was more espionage, I was being chased by a whore and I was driving a golf cart on the city streets and up and down flights of stairs in an old western town whore house.

Truly terrifying.

Lay off the Taco Bell prior to bed.....and if it wasn't Taco Bell, you may want to check the expiration date on the cold medicine!

Had a choice this morning...

-Go to work, then class right after.

-Fuck off work, get a new tire and go break it in.. then class later.

I think I chose correctly. Stopped for breakfast an now heading to the mountain roads [emoji16]

Edited by claine650
  • Upvote 2

Mass shootings have become so common, today's shooting doesn't even get posted here...

Exactly.  Part of daily life in Amurika.  I suppose since our economics look third world one could say daily mass killings are the norm as well. 

Well time to spend money on MTG cards again. New set coming out looks to be a great investment set.

Just remember that the expedition lands will be so sought-after that people are opening a TON of this set.... Which will depress the prices of ALL other cards.

that said, here's the beauty I opened last night from my case:

:D :D :D

post-13328-0-46443900-1443793142_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

Just remember that the expedition lands will be so sought-after that people are opening a TON of this set.... Which will depress the prices of ALL other cards.

that said, here's the beauty I opened last night from my case:

:D :D :D

attachicon.gifPhoto Oct 01, 10 13 48 PM.jpg

I just want a metric shit ton of Full Art lands to sit on for a couple years. That and any Eldrazi to add to my EDH decks cause I love those big bad mother fuckers :D

Obama, your words are complete vote snatching, fear inciting, piles of shit. Anti-gunner BS. You just made every retard, think/fear, guns r the problem and attacked every law abiding gun owner. I'm still disgusted with how you directly use your position for your party's votes, you're supposed to be the damn leader. There's a plague of sissys in this country.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1