Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I'll give them a chance to make it right. II like the job and the people I work with.

I don't want to see anything happen to the company, but I'd love to see her get fired, she's a terrible person.

How does that even happen, adjusting pay time. Only managers should be questioning hours and they should be talking to you about adjustments first.hopefully just an error. Edited by Gump

How does that even happen, adjusting pay time. Only managers should be questioning hours and they should be talking to you about adjustments first.hopefully just an error.

I start my shift at 7 am. For some reason she thought I started at 7 30 so took it upon herself to change it without questioning me or management. My OT hours were off so I asked her about it and she told me I don't start til 7 30. So I asked if she was gonna tell me or just keep letting me come in and work for 30 min every day unpaid and she got bitchy about it.

• Upvote 1

If you think they are out today, wait till Wednesday!

O boy. I don't tail gate em and I give them lots of room, because one day it might be me or my family but I sure do get pissed off rolling 45 in 55's.

Could you elaborate on that Tim?

Wife got some bad news on a pap test, more test and a biopsy are needed. This is the only place I can share because she don't want family to know until we know more. Thoughts and prayers are appreciate. Not a diagnosis just cancer or pre cancerous cells appeared on her pap.

Edited by 2talltim

Wife got some bad news on a pap test, more test and a biopsy are needed. This is the only place I can share because she don't want family to know until we know more. Thoughts and prayers are appreciate. Not a diagnosis just cancer or pre cancerous cells appeared on her pap.

You should know that you've got the prayers coming from me, bub.

• Upvote 2

My wife just went through the same shit. Prayers for a false positive!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Got the new car waxed today, especially good coating in the door jams and under the door. Averaging 47 mpg highway and 34 mpg on surface streets. The auto start stop is a nifty feature, at a red light clutch out, and it shuts off, when it turns green clutch in and starts right back up. It's smooth, smoother than any other car with it I've ever been in. 6 speed is slick and has enough torque to cruise 40mph in 6th with a 5 or 4 downshift for a hill. 4 and 5 don't even get used when getting up to speed. 1-2-3-6. It's very smooth for a 3 cylinder, hell it is smooth for any small car. I gotta say every review dogged it as being under powered and while no it's not fast by any stretch of imagination it's like the grom, using your head and planning all your shifts and starts allows you to keep up with any generic mid size V6 sedan.

Best part is even having a payment I've cut my fuel usage in thirds and even at current gas prices will be saving me about $100 dollars a month and using it to replace the wife's SUV cuts fuel usage by more than half, so using my car instead of hers for errands and such, the payment is really around $50 a month. And insurance is actually cheaper than the Trailblazer, probably because it has more than 2 air bags,

Got the new car waxed today, especially good coating in the door jams and under the door. Averaging 47 mpg highway and 34 mpg on surface streets. The auto start stop is a nifty feature, at a red light clutch out, and it shuts off, when it turns green clutch in and starts right back up. It's smooth, smoother than any other car with it I've ever been in. 6 speed is slick and has enough torque to cruise 40mph in 6th with a 5 or 4 downshift for a hill. 4 and 5 don't even get used when getting up to speed. 1-2-3-6. It's very smooth for a 3 cylinder, hell it is smooth for any small car. I gotta say every review dogged it as being under powered and while no it's not fast by any stretch of imagination it's like the grom, using your head and planning all your shifts and starts allows you to keep up with any generic mid size V6 sedan.

Best part is even having a payment I've cut my fuel usage in thirds and even at current gas prices will be saving me about $100 dollars a month and using it to replace the wife's SUV cuts fuel usage by more than half, so using my car instead of hers for errands and such, the payment is really around $50 a month. And insurance is actually cheaper than the Trailblazer, probably because it has more than 2 air bags,

Ok, so what is it?  I must have missed it somewhere.