Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Might as well you never ride anyway. :)

i rode plenty buddy........ and i would be riding still if deer would look both ways before they cross the road ;)

Fail

ill be getting another one but my work car is about to blow up :lol:

im thinking im gonna buy a new truck before i get a new bike.........

Theres no joy from a truck. Only creates more work. Friends that want your help to move...buying home improvement shit for the house...moving random shit...towing people's broke asses...

Bike does not come with said baggage.

Theres no joy from a truck. Only creates more work. Friends that want your help to move...buying home improvement shit for the house...moving random shit...towing people's broke asses...

Bike does not come with said baggage.

there is no joy from diving a busted ass 95 dodge intrepid that has been backed over by a semi and leaks oil faster than i put it in ;)

i rode plenty buddy........ and i would be riding still if deer would look both ways before they cross the road ;)

They do, how else would they manage to time thier attacks so perfectly. They are part of the animal conspiracy to take over the planet starting with the rural communities.

They do, how else would they manage to time thier attacks so perfectly. They are part of the animal conspiracy to take over the planet starting with the rural communities.

this is tru...... if only they can figure out how to fire guns........ we are all screwed :lol:

Said railroad track jumping IN A CAR is fun......When you're 15!!!
Still fun at 35... I hit every one I find when I'm on the supermoto.

Sorry, I am gay...... (according to an asshat Moderator Czar....)

Edited by jporter12

Porter I'll hit em in cars too, just not my car anymore. Speaking of that, totally unrelated I swear, I need both front struts on my truck replaced they both blew at the same time and the strut oil is slattered all over my fender wells. Seriously youll see tomarrow. :D