Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

How often do you people do something your spouse wants to do that you absolutely hate to do, and they know it? Like the Cbus zoo christmas lights, stupid stuff like that.... BIL just texted me and said my wifes sister wants to go to see the zoo lights tonight. its going to be 40+ so thats good, except its NOVEMBER, we don't even have our wreaths, tree, or anything up for Christmas because we don't believe in starting all that until Dec. 1.

Anyways, I got out of it somehow last year, and only went the year before because I knew if I didn't I would never hear the end of it. LAst year we just never could make it so it didnt matter.

So, in the end the wife know's I absolutely hate it, and still asks me to go? I guess maybe that's like me asking her to go to the races with me, but at least there she can read books, sleep, and do whatever she wants really. At the lights, Im stuck, oh and I always have to drive my truck because she hates to drive her car anywhere but work.....

How often do you people do something your spouse wants to do that you absolutely hate to do, and they know it? Like the Cbus zoo christmas lights, stupid stuff like that.... BIL just texted me and said my wifes sister wants to go to see the zoo lights tonight. its going to be 40+ so thats good, except its NOVEMBER, we don't even have our wreaths, tree, or anything up for Christmas because we don't believe in starting all that until Dec. 1.

Anyways, I got out of it somehow last year, and only went the year before because I knew if I didn't I would never hear the end of it. LAst year we just never could make it so it didnt matter.

So, in the end the wife know's I absolutely hate it, and still asks me to go? I guess maybe that's like me asking her to go to the races with me, but at least there she can read books, sleep, and do whatever she wants really. At the lights, Im stuck, oh and I always have to drive my truck because she hates to drive her car anywhere but work.....

Didn't you just get married?

This is the stuff you work out prior to hitchage.

Gotta love being at work without power because the damn constructions guys down the street digging a trench cut the line.

Yeah, our systems are down at least 2 hrs a day, and they keep giving us more work "to do" but we can't do it lol, so just piles up.

Thinking early lunch like Canes, or maybe something like RR.

Yeah, our systems are down at least 2 hrs a day, and they keep giving us more work "to do" but we can't do it lol, so just piles up.

Thinking early lunch like Canes, or maybe something like RR.

damn that sucks. I work in an area with a ton of medical offices. Kind of important for those buildings to have power, but evidently AEP doesnt seem to think so and love to just take their sweet time getting out here to fix it.